Welcome from Kentucky! An invitation too!

Welcome from Kentucky! An invitation too!

patmogavero
patmogavero

December 15th, 2017, 5:17 pm #1

Hello All

I am "not a TeamStrange member, but am posting this with permission" from Lisa.

First off, let me say welcome to Kentucky! I am beyond excited that the Butt Lite IX will be starting and finishing in the beautiful bluegrass region of central Kentucky! I live in the northern part of the state, but I'm only an hour and 1/2 away. If anyone needs anything or has any questions...don't hesitate to contact me.
My name is Patrick Mogavero. I've lived in Kentucky for the last 25 years and I am currently the State Director for the Motorcycle Sport Touring Association (MSTA). www.ridemsta.com Which brings me to the invitation.....

It turns out that we (the MSTA/KY) have one of our many weekend events that we hold every year around the country, scheduled for almost the same time and location as the 2018 Butt Lite. I give you, and invite you to attend....

THE RALLY OF HISTORICAL PROPORTIONS

Centered in Georgetown, KY on July 6-8, 2018

NEW for this year I have incorporated a 10 HR motorcycle photo scavenger hunt into the event. I did this, and scheduled this, with no prior knowledge that Butt Lite was coming to the same area, at the same time!

This will be a rally run Just For Fun and to benefit a great cause...The Ride For Kids Foundation. ALL proceeds will go directly to that group (which was founded by an MSTA member years ago).

The event will challenge participants to route themselves to many various locations around the whole state of Kentucky. There they will have to take a photo, with their bike and the rally flag/towel in it, showing signage of the location. Each location will have its own point value and locations may be combined in groups that will gain bonus points. Each location will have something to do with the HISTORY OF KENTUCKY and the people and places that formed it. ALL locations will be within the state boundaries. There will be another simple twist or two that will be announced at check in. Participants will receive all bonus locations and rules at check in on Friday. The event will start on Saturday morning at 8am and end promptly at 6pm. Results will be announced as soon as possible after that time.

For complete information on the event go to our website forum and check out the Upcoming Events section

www.ridemsta.com/mstaforums

Or go to the Facebook Group page for the event

A Rally of Historical Proportions

this event is OPEN TO EVERYONE. You do NOT need to be an MSTA Member to attend!

Patrick Mogavero
MSTA KY State Director
kyzrex@aol.com

Patrick Mogavero
Patrick Mogavero

January 11th, 2018, 12:17 am #2

Registration opened the 1st of the year

Cost is 10.00 for MSTA Members and 25.00 for Non-MSTA Members.

Non members will receive a 1 year MSTA Membership at no additional charge.

If you’re planning on coming to the start of the Butt Lite, but aren’t competing, why not come to this event and spend your Saturday exploring Kentucky? Lots to see and lots of great riding! This event starts/ends only about 15 miles from the Butt Lite host hotel and starting/ending location.

Follow the lnkk.....www.planetreg.com/E12718253557791

All proceeds go to the Ride For Kids, a charity that raises money for pediatric brain tumor research.

Confirmation of reply: