Services for Curt

Services for Curt

ST Rich
ST Rich

June 20th, 2012, 2:58 am #1

The service will be held Saturday, June 30 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in LaCrosse at 11 AM. The address is 420 West Avenue South. This will be followed by a light lunch at the LaCrosse Center. Address is 300 Harborview Plaza in LaCrosse. I will pass along more details as I know them.

fugarwe
fugarwe

June 20th, 2012, 9:52 am #2

Does anyone want to meet for breakfast in Kellogg on the way down to LaCrosse on Sunday morning? I work the night before, and the night after, but I'd get up early and meet folks there if anyone was interested. It's 56 miles from Kellogg to LaCrosse, less than an hour.

If we left Kellogg at 0930 that should leave plenty of time.

The Cafe there has excellent pie, and good food. People could show up as much before 0930 as they want depending on whether they will want pie or a full breakfast. If you want breakfast if you got there by 0830 I'd think that would be enough time to eat. Pie only eaters could show up just 15 minutes beforehand.

I'd show up at 0830 if someone else did. Otherwise I'll take the extra sleep!

John Coons

Mark Keller
Mark Keller

June 20th, 2012, 2:22 pm #3

The service will be held Saturday, June 30 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in LaCrosse at 11 AM. The address is 420 West Avenue South. This will be followed by a light lunch at the LaCrosse Center. Address is 300 Harborview Plaza in LaCrosse. I will pass along more details as I know them.
Wow, I drive by this church everyday on my way to work.

I am extending an open invitation to any and all Strangers that need a place to stay Friday or Saturday night. I have plenty of floor space and can accommodate indoor parking for all motorcycles. I will supply a cooler full of beverages and a grill with plenty of good food. We can use my house as a gathering point as all see fit. I can even point out a few good roads if some riders are so inclined.

I am located in Onalaska right off of I-90.

-Mark

George Darryl Doughty
George Darryl Doughty

June 21st, 2012, 1:23 am #4

Does anyone want to meet for breakfast in Kellogg on the way down to LaCrosse on Sunday morning? I work the night before, and the night after, but I'd get up early and meet folks there if anyone was interested. It's 56 miles from Kellogg to LaCrosse, less than an hour.

If we left Kellogg at 0930 that should leave plenty of time.

The Cafe there has excellent pie, and good food. People could show up as much before 0930 as they want depending on whether they will want pie or a full breakfast. If you want breakfast if you got there by 0830 I'd think that would be enough time to eat. Pie only eaters could show up just 15 minutes beforehand.

I'd show up at 0830 if someone else did. Otherwise I'll take the extra sleep!

John Coons
John:
Did you mean Saturday?
George Darryl Doughty

fugarwe
fugarwe

June 21st, 2012, 1:42 am #5

Wow, I drive by this church everyday on my way to work.

I am extending an open invitation to any and all Strangers that need a place to stay Friday or Saturday night. I have plenty of floor space and can accommodate indoor parking for all motorcycles. I will supply a cooler full of beverages and a grill with plenty of good food. We can use my house as a gathering point as all see fit. I can even point out a few good roads if some riders are so inclined.

I am located in Onalaska right off of I-90.

-Mark
Yes, I meant Saturday. My apologies. I've been like that all week.

DaJuice
DaJuice

June 21st, 2012, 5:03 pm #6

John,

Jayd, Derrek, Pete and myself will be meeting outside Prescott and putting the side stands up at 7:15. We will meet you at the cafe at 8:30 for breakfast and ride from there with you. Sounds like Pete will be in a car with Paula and his mom.

If anyone coming from the Minneapolis area or farther north wants to meet us in Prescott we will be meeting at the park shown in the map linked below.

Prescott Map:http://m.google.com/u/m/w7AXof
Prescott GPS Coordinates: N44 44.953 W92 48.598

Here is the location of the Cafe in Kellogg
Kellogg Map:http://goo.gl/maps/yQlG
Kellogg GPS Coordinates: N44 18.452 W91 59.762

fugarwe
fugarwe

June 21st, 2012, 5:53 pm #7

Sounds good Brant. Thanks to Karol Patzer on facebook I found out the funeral is NEXT week, not THIS weekend. (Curt would have loved it had I screwed up this bonus with reading comprehension problems!) Which changes things for me. I'll be off that weekend so scheduling is no longer a problem. Has anyone considered staying in LaCrosse for the weekend? A "Curt" rally?

DaJuice
DaJuice

June 21st, 2012, 8:04 pm #8

I could be convinced to stay in La Crosse Saturday night.

This Cafe you speak of for breakfast... they have Waffles, right?

June 21st, 2012, 10:09 pm #9

I'd like to stay over Saturday also. Not sure if I'll meet in Prescott or not but I'll be in Kellogg for waffles.

fugarwe
fugarwe

June 21st, 2012, 10:25 pm #10

I can't say about the waffles, sorry.

I know Mark Keller offered up his place for staying over, but I think we could overwhelm him pretty quickly. I'll look around for a hotel in LaCrosse.

Confirmation of reply: