Checking in, everybody get home safe?

Checking in, everybody get home safe?

snod
snod

June 18th, 2012, 9:36 pm #1

Pulled in to Denver about an hour ago. Very HOT ride across the great Americna Desert today. Have all of the TS travelers returned safely to Chicago, Canada, Wisconson, South Dakota, Georgia, Ohio etc? Hope everyone had a safe journey home! Thanks to Bart, David, Lisa and crew, another well run MN1k. I'll never pass another Waffle House without thinking of Curt.

June 18th, 2012, 10:30 pm #2

Good to hear Mike. The warm weather has found it's way back here too.

Lurleen
Lurleen

June 18th, 2012, 10:56 pm #3

A beautiful day in Atlanta. I worked from home today to spare my co-workers the sight of my red, swollen face and occasional teary outbursts.

I must be getting more spiritual because I can't shake the image of Curt & Eddie riding together through the great plains.

And that makes me smile through the tears.

Derek
Derek

June 19th, 2012, 12:46 am #4

Pulled in to Denver about an hour ago. Very HOT ride across the great Americna Desert today. Have all of the TS travelers returned safely to Chicago, Canada, Wisconson, South Dakota, Georgia, Ohio etc? Hope everyone had a safe journey home! Thanks to Bart, David, Lisa and crew, another well run MN1k. I'll never pass another Waffle House without thinking of Curt.
A few folks have asked so thought I'd let everyone know I made it home without incident. Nels was a saviour, giving me a tire to replace that defective one showing cords.

Nate
Nate

June 19th, 2012, 2:37 am #5

Good. I was wondering about that.

June 19th, 2012, 3:52 am #6

Made it home safely. It was nice to have some quite helmet time to think through Curt's passing. Thanks all for another great rally.

Jeff

Tim Pawlowski
Tim Pawlowski

June 19th, 2012, 12:38 pm #7

A few folks have asked so thought I'd let everyone know I made it home without incident. Nels was a saviour, giving me a tire to replace that defective one showing cords.
Saying the tire was defective is like saying a jet engine is defective for burning a lot of fuel when it is on afterburner. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Doug5551
Doug5551

June 20th, 2012, 4:21 pm #8

LOL

Derek,

When you gonna go Darkside to prevent dealing with anymore of those "defective" motorcycle tires???

Confirmation of reply: