WANTED: J.H. Bufford Album Cards

WANTED: J.H. Bufford Album Cards

July 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm #1

Hi All, Looking for J.H. Bufford Album Cards (approx. 2.5 x 4 inches) - any subject: small art prints, fruits, flowers, birds, civil war battle scenes, butterflies, bible scenes, greeting cards, leaves, etc etc. These are similar to the Prang early album cards except Bufford signed most of his. Let me know what you have!

Thanks, Alan

July 1st, 2012, 10:15 pm #2

cards as well. I'll look into the dreaded box when time permits. I think Madmoney might be able to help if you find his login....

July 1st, 2012, 10:26 pm #3

Hi All, Looking for J.H. Bufford Album Cards (approx. 2.5 x 4 inches) - any subject: small art prints, fruits, flowers, birds, civil war battle scenes, butterflies, bible scenes, greeting cards, leaves, etc etc. These are similar to the Prang early album cards except Bufford signed most of his. Let me know what you have!

Thanks, Alan
Hi Henry,

Thanks for checking for me. I'm sticking to ones marked Bufford or J.H. Bufford, not J.H. Bufford's Sons, which were produced later.

Do you still have that giant leather you got from me about 15 years ago? Been meaning to ask you but my HDADD takes over (high definition attention deficit disorder - I don't pay attention well but when I do it's really clear).

I had the pleasure of going to Ron (Mad Money's) house and saw part of his collection a long time ago. Haven't talked to him in a very long time. Good suggestion though.

Regards, Alan

July 2nd, 2012, 4:28 pm #4

Alan:
I think I have one- civil war-recognized the lithographer, but didn't know what it was or if it was part of a set. Send me your e-mail address and I will send you a scan.

July 2nd, 2012, 5:17 pm #5

Thanks, Alan
Hi Roger,

I sent you a mail to your yahoo address. My email is inthecards@gmail.com if you didn't get a mail from me directly.

Regards, Alan