new item available

new item available

December 15th, 2009, 8:04 pm #1

I have a new item, Rock & Roll concert poster trading cards set 1&2 featuring
60 cards per set at $24.99 free shipping. Each card is double sided with wonderful color posters from rock and roll and concerts of perfermers such as The Beatles, Elvis, Bob Dylan, Alan Freed and so much more. If your interested, please send your name and address to my email and I will send a flyer or view the images below. These are ready to ship for Christmas presents, each box sealed and mint.
Thanks,
Len
h60rising@yahoo.com
Last edited by lenscards on December 15th, 2009, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 15th, 2009, 8:57 pm #2

Solicitations should be put in the Buy/Sell/Trade side of things. Just discussions on the main page. Thanks...........Tom

December 15th, 2009, 10:52 pm #3

60 cards per set at $24.99 free shipping. Each card is double sided with wonderful color posters from rock and roll and concerts of perfermers such as The Beatles, Elvis, Bob Dylan, Alan Freed and so much more. If your interested, please send your name and address to my email and I will send a flyer or view the images below. These are ready to ship for Christmas presents, each box sealed and mint.
Thanks,
Len
h60rising@yahoo.com
Hi Tom, I cannot find the link for selling here. Could you point me in the direction on how to sell. I am new and a little "green".
Thanks,
Len

December 15th, 2009, 11:11 pm #4

Thanks,
Len
h60rising@yahoo.com
Hi Len,

In the tool bar near the top of the page, the first icon is "Home". That's this board. The second icon is, "Buy/Sell/Trade."

That's the one you're looking for.
Last edited by jvb6034 on December 15th, 2009, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 15th, 2009, 11:47 pm #5

Thanks,
Len
h60rising@yahoo.com
Thanks so much, I didn't realize you had catagories for items. I thank you for the direction. Hope my items do well. If anyone is interested, I can email a photo of these items as well as sending/emailing a flyer.