KELLOGG'S GRO PUP

KELLOGG'S GRO PUP

June 9th, 2017, 11:28 pm #1

Hello, I believe this card in the Kellogg's Gro Pup card listed in the ACC as F355. The listing states that it is a package design and anonymous. I've searched several times to see if I could find advertisements for Gro Pup that show information about cards available on boxes without luck. Can anyone verify my assumption that this is in fact the referenced card? Thank you

June 10th, 2017, 12:18 am #2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1940-039-s-Kell ... 1882042941

That's the only thing I can find on a quick google search. I don't know this issue.

June 13th, 2017, 6:09 pm #3

Hello, I believe this card in the Kellogg's Gro Pup card listed in the ACC as F355. The listing states that it is a package design and anonymous. I've searched several times to see if I could find advertisements for Gro Pup that show information about cards available on boxes without luck. Can anyone verify my assumption that this is in fact the referenced card? Thank you

Thank you John for the search. I've seen this transfer listed several times but it can't be the F355 referred to in Burdick's ACC since it has Kellogg's Gro Pup annotated. I Checked Todd's site and he doesn't list anything for F355. I'm at a loss unless someone has other cards and sees this post.

June 13th, 2017, 6:57 pm #4

Could this be the card-type listed as F355:

(does ACC give a date, or the # of cards in the set?)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-KELLOGG ... 2558296452?

June 13th, 2017, 7:05 pm #5

That very well could be an F355 card, it is package design and looks to be from the '50's.I personally never have seen one that I could identify. I am sort of going for a type run on the food issues and some of those listed between F330 and F387 are so obscure they are rarely if ever seen and unfortunately just as tough to identify.

June 13th, 2017, 10:17 pm #6

No, that one is F273-6.

I'm not sure what the one is. It is cool!