Where is Steve Hickey Hickmott these days?

Where is Steve Hickey Hickmott these days?

Paul
Paul

April 14th, 2005, 3:06 pm #1

Hi - trying to track down Chelsea boy Steve Hickmott - I know he was meant to have moved to Thailand at the end of the 90s but suspect he may be back in england now. Anyone who could help I would grately appreciate it. Cheers.

jerry
jerry

May 3rd, 2005, 11:10 am #2

heard he caught aids after shagging ladyboys in thailand and is now in a hospice in kent somewhere

kidder
kidder

May 12th, 2005, 2:53 pm #3

Hi - trying to track down Chelsea boy Steve Hickmott - I know he was meant to have moved to Thailand at the end of the 90s but suspect he may be back in england now. Anyone who could help I would grately appreciate it. Cheers.
been told mate thay have not got the bar no more

HOLLOWAY
HOLLOWAY

May 17th, 2005, 10:39 am #4

HE WAS IN THE SUNDAY POEPLE , BIG SCANDAL ABOUT NONCES IN PHILLIPHINES SHAGGING KIDS. I HAVE HEARD HE'S GOT AIDS , CHELSEA BOYS KEEPING QUIET ABOUT IT AS ITS EMBARRISING

steve
steve

May 27th, 2005, 3:52 pm #5

he was part of the dogs bollocks bar in pattaya thailand,but i was out there in march of 2001,so its going back a bit now ...few other ex chelsea lads involved in the bar too ..he has connections in the phillipines,and actually popped over there for a while when i was in thailand ...obviously heard about recent scandal,but probably all crap anyway .....spent a month in thailand and those chelsea lads were top boys ...made to feel welcome...etc

warren
warren

June 3rd, 2005, 10:16 am #6

HE WAS IN THE SUNDAY POEPLE , BIG SCANDAL ABOUT NONCES IN PHILLIPHINES SHAGGING KIDS. I HAVE HEARD HE'S GOT AIDS , CHELSEA BOYS KEEPING QUIET ABOUT IT AS ITS EMBARRISING
i seen him in the far east hes ok and thats a load of bollocks about boys.

northstand
northstand

January 13th, 2006, 1:00 pm #7

saw him last week in subic/philippines, alive and well, with about 10 mates.

u5s
u5s

April 25th, 2006, 9:25 pm #8

alive and well , and enjoying life to the full ,somewhere warmer than u.k ,just had his 50th. greater turnout than maggies 70th
dont believe gutter press ,only jealously

s35owl
s35owl

June 26th, 2010, 8:09 am #9

I know this is years out of date but i know exactly where he is.

If your intentions are good i can put you in contact with him

mick
mick

July 16th, 2010, 10:08 pm #10

steve is living in subic bay, phillipines