Does it hurt if girls get hit in the groin?

Does it hurt if girls get hit in the groin?

July 26th, 2004, 1:12 am #1

I just want to know if gir;s can be hurt as guys can, and please be honest!

July 26th, 2004, 2:21 am #2

In the groin - absolutely not.

Susan

Clay
Clay

July 26th, 2004, 5:27 am #3

I just want to know if gir;s can be hurt as guys can, and please be honest!
Frank, girls don't have external genetalia so getting kicked in the groin is virtually painless to them. What makes it so painful to us is that our testicles are ultra-sensitive and even a light kick is painful. But if you want to be sure, ask one of your girlfriends if you can kick her in her groin.

Jim
Jim

July 29th, 2004, 1:23 am #4

Susan
I actually heard it was a myth that it didn't hurt girls much to get hit in the groin. And it was women who told me this. Perhaps most people don't know because it's an area that's less likely to be hit as it doesn't hang out as much as guys stuff.

I'm no expert, but getting the tip of a shoe, from an upward kick, to that area can't tickle.

July 29th, 2004, 1:35 am #5

Jim
Well yes the tip of a shoe I think would cause tremendous pain in a woman- as much as a swift kick in the groin
Susan

Bryan
Bryan

July 29th, 2004, 2:13 am #6

Frank, girls don't have external genetalia so getting kicked in the groin is virtually painless to them. What makes it so painful to us is that our testicles are ultra-sensitive and even a light kick is painful. But if you want to be sure, ask one of your girlfriends if you can kick her in her groin.
It hurts a women to get hit in the crotch as much as guy in most cases. Because the testicles are loose and hanging, and the vagina is compact, a blow of light force will be painful for a guy but not a girl. But because the vagina is compact the pubic bone is more vulnerable, so a blow of reasonable force force will be slightly more painful for females. In the groin are there is a pubic bone. Both women and men have this bone. When force is applied to the pubic bone, extreme pain almost always occurs, - male or female. This is not just some random fact, believe me. This is based on scientific knowledge.

July 29th, 2004, 2:37 am #7

Thanks Bryan!

August 8th, 2004, 8:06 pm #8

Just try and slap a girl's naked groin and a guy's hanging balls. Then just compare the two reactions.

Not to be named
Not to be named

August 16th, 2004, 11:58 am #9

It hurts big time if your a boy (trust me)
Girl: Ithink it hurts but not as much as boys
+++why do some girls love kicking a guy in the groin?????

August 22nd, 2004, 3:47 pm #10

Susan
Greetings,

There are many females in this world who are too immature to admit that being kicked in the vulva is extremely painful.

The fact is, I have seen females get kicked in the vulva & they were in as much pain as any guy I have seen get kicked in the testicles. In the 2000 Olympics I saw Lauren Burns get kicked in the vulva twice and she had to take a time out and hold her vulva, she was in that much pain and she was wearing groin protection, in fact in most regions of the world it's mandatory for males & females to wear groin protection during combat in martial arts.

Yes the testicles are larger, they hang outside the body and can be hit easier, but the vulva is slightly more sensitive as it contains the Bartholens' Gland and the clitoris which are very sensitive and can be damaged very easily in fact a kick in the vulva can cause vulvadynia which is a disorder that produces severe pain in the vulva all the time for no reason and the only treatment is to put ice on the vulva to numb the pain, now if the vulva wasn't as sensitive as many girls on claim, then there would be no disease called vulvadynia, go do a search at Google and see for yourself and see what pain women who suffer from this disorder have to face.
A male cannot suffer from long term testicluar pain-like disorders after being hit in the testicles because they are far tougher in structure than the Bartholen's Gland, the Bartholen's Gland is so important as without it sex is extremely painful cause it produces the moisture that lubricates the vaginal passages during sexual intercourse.
Yes there will be some cases where some men & women will not be too hurt after a kick in the groin, while others will be, it all depends on what damage is done to the region, such as a the impact force, how it's inflicted, rupture or internal bleeding.
I also saw a female football player who got kneed in the vulva and she was in so much pain, she had to be carried off on a stretcher, now that proves that being hit in the vulva is as painful as being hit in the testicles and that is something that none of your girls on here can counter-argue.
I have studied the female and male genitalia for a long time and I have studied psycyhology as well and I have come across a large amount of girls who just cannot accept that being hit in the groin is painful for women too, so they make up ridiculous stories where they claim they were kicked and it didn't hurt, or how they kicked a guy and he was put in a hospital, it's all too common to hear these girls make up these lies (exept maby for the guy-hospital thing which is possible), it's just part of their immaturity, they do not want guys knowing females have a weakness too.
Here's the perfect example. Susan i dont want to offend u but im just making conlcusions. U sad that getting kicked in the vulva is absolutley not painfull at all. Well first things first. Getting kicked against ur body always hurts. Second of all u have to understand the biological course of the male body. The male body is build up out of the not fully developed female feutus (baby, correct spelling?) the clitoris will become the penishead, the labia majora will become the ball sack. dont know about the rest, but the sensitive nerves that are on the testicles arent developed after birth, they also come out of the female futus fundament. So girls also have these nerves and the mount out in the klit. so a good kick whilst it must be hard will hurt any female what so eva.

But sadly enough there is this stereo type going on that it will only hurt men, heck most men and female alike dont even know this nasua stabbing fact of the pain factor of females. And there is this thing about sexual assault (that is kicking a guy in the balls without u being attacked) to a men is funny (u see it in all sorts of movies and there was even a americas funniest home videos special dedicated to this "funny thing" (it is not)
But violence/sexuall assault to a women isn't funny in general. Like a guys friend would probaly laugh at his misfortune if he got nailed in the sack by a girl but her girlfriends would probaly not laugh if she got hit in her vulva by a guy.

(A mouthfull) And this is not a random fact.
thank u for your time, i know it is quit a bit of reading.

Bjorn (not my real name)