Will God let the Devil burn you for not giving bread and water?

Will God let the Devil burn you for not giving bread and water?

October 18th, 2011, 2:24 am #1

Jesus said that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world: the purpose was to hide the truth from the Jewish clergy: He called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: Christ in Ezekiel 33 named speakers, singers and instrument players. You just don't need talent to PREACH the word by READING the word

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it
....unto one of the least of these my brethren,
....ye have done it unto me.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
....Depart from me, ye cursed,
....into everlasting fire,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred,
....and ye gave me no meat:
....I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

http://piney.com/Matthew.25-40.Ye.Have. ... to.Me.html

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
....that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread,
....nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
....are in their feasts: [religious festivals]
....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity,
....because they have no knowledge:
....and their honourable men are famished,
....and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself,
....and opened her mouth without measure:
....and their glory, and their multitude,
....and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,
Action versus Submission.

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic
With allusion to playing on the cithara: [guitar]

Don't be surprised that people WANT you to be deceived.</font>

October 19th, 2011, 2:40 am #2

Ken,
Wonder why you left out the first few verses of Isaiah 5?
1 I will sing for the one I love
a song about his vineyard:
My loved one had a vineyard
on a fertile hillside.

Isaiah 5 and God singing to Israel is the MARK that they have been turned over to the "beasts" or massed multitudes to eat up all of their work.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.Five.html

Israel is a term used for those God called out of Egypt. That is a TYPE of God calling Jesus out of Egypt. And because the Spirit OF Christ inspired the prophets; and they define the future spiritual Israel--the Church of Christ--both inclusively and exclusively. Christ quarantined the godly people to the synagogue and from the sacrificial system with loud noise as the meaning of "the worship of the starry host."

Isaiah 5:1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard.
My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

When God "sings" to people it is a MARK that people have gone beyond redemption because they engaged in musical rituals and refused to teach the children that which God composed: if you will SING this song next week the silly people will sit down.

Isaiah 5:2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

Rubel Shelly--one of the first Changelings--wrote an article on Isaiah 5 and MISSED the punch line. People who have FALLEN into the Music=Worship fallacy will NEVER be able to read parables again and therefore MUST go into captivity to a mega-church (big or small). There, in John's message the Locusts=Muses will hold you captive and separate you from the godly people (Rev 17-18)

Isaiah 5:3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

Isaiah 5:4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

Isaiah 5:5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

That happened with the Promise Keepers onward.

Isaiah 5:6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

Isaiah 5:7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

Isaiah 5:8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

October 19th, 2011, 2:44 am #3

We are pretending that people have never read the whole chapter before: A preacher preached a "social justice" kinda thingy on Isaiah 5 and never grasped that Christ was pouring out the fuel to burn those who steadfastly compose their own songs and sermons and REFUSE to give meat and drink to the children. Thatis why justice DEMANDS a hell.

Now, you might want to know that Jesus whom God made to be both Lord and Christ makes these prophecies more certain. In case no one can PREACH Mark 12 by READING Mark 12 I will move to step two before looking at the rest.

I TOLD you that when God sings to the people it is always a BURDEN or DOOM. That's how you can MARK false teachers whom you feed but have their own hidden agenda.

Those who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail" even adding wine to the pure water of the Word (Isaiah 55) which outlaws speaking your own words (Isaiah 58) use the Levites as their PATTERNISM when the Levites performed Soothsaying with Instrumental accompaniment.

They claim that God wasn't as bright as they and was SILENT on just those thing we neet to keep our Ziggurats producing. The missed the fact that Christ defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness to EXCLUDE "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" because the PURPOSE DRIVEN CHURCH was to Rest, Read and Rehears the Word of God. They missed the point that Christ further defined his future REST both inclusively and exclusively in the prophets.

October 19th, 2011, 4:17 pm #4

Jesus said that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world: the purpose was to hide the truth from the Jewish clergy: He called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: Christ in Ezekiel 33 named speakers, singers and instrument players. You just don't need talent to PREACH the word by READING the word

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it
....unto one of the least of these my brethren,
....ye have done it unto me.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
....Depart from me, ye cursed,
....into everlasting fire,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred,
....and ye gave me no meat:
....I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

http://piney.com/Matthew.25-40.Ye.Have.Done.it.Unto.Me.html

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
....that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread,
....nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
....are in their feasts: [religious festivals]
....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity,
....because they have no knowledge:
....and their honourable men are famished,
....and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself,
....and opened her mouth without measure:
....and their glory, and their multitude,
....and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,
Action versus Submission.

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic
With allusion to playing on the cithara: [guitar]

Don't be surprised that people WANT you to be deceived.</font>
Now that we have seen that Christ in Isaiah 5 MARKS musical instruments as the cause of the people hungering and thirsting for the Word of God; and have looked at Jesus affirming that prophecy in Isaiah 12, we will go back to Isaiah 5.