To all of the enemies of CM! :=0

To all of the enemies of CM! :=0

March 29th, 2012, 11:01 pm #1

From my granddaughter

B
B

March 30th, 2012, 1:13 am #2

Well, I guess that's better than looking at the north end of a south-bound jackass.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2012, 6:07 am #3

From my granddaughter

"If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain. But godliness with contentment is great gain.For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness." - 1 Timothy 6:3-12

You are crude, arrogant and boorish and you have no business trying to teach anyone anything.

The Great Baptizmo
The Great Baptizmo

March 30th, 2012, 5:36 pm #4

Well, I guess that's better than looking at the north end of a south-bound jackass.
Crump,

I am glad it isnt a picture of you either.

Dave
Dave

March 30th, 2012, 11:04 pm #5

From my granddaughter

To the Great Baptizmo......now wait....B can't be Crump.....he stated that he would place his hand on the Bible saying B isn't Crump.

Donnie, do your thing one more time that you do so well......EDIT ON!!!

B
B

March 31st, 2012, 12:10 pm #6

Dave still suffers the delusion (not to mention the obsession) that "B" is William B. Crump. But "B" gladly puts his hand on the Bible and says that he is not William B. Crump. Won't Dave ever learn?

March 31st, 2012, 5:30 pm #7

From my granddaughter

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust,
avoiding profane and vain babblings,
and oppositions of science [gnosis] falsely so called:

Bebelos (g952) beb'-ay-los; from the base of 939 and belos, (a threshold); accessible (as by crossing the door-way), i.e. (by impl. of Jewish notions) heathenish, wicked: - profane (person)

But shun profane and vain babblings (speaking in tongues: empty and artificial sound): for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2 Timothy 2:16 (This was part of Gnosticism)

"The priest stands on the threshold (of the temple) and awakens the god calling to him in the Egyptian language." This is how Arnobius mocks the ritual of Isis: 'Why these revels you sing each morning to awaken him, accompanying your songs on the flute? Do the gods go to sleep, then, that they need to be awakened?' At Delphi the Thyads went to waken the young Dionysus, just as at Rhodes Bacchus woke gently from his sleep to the sound of the hydraulic organ." (de Vaux, Roland p. 246).
"The most probable answer seem to be that the chiming of the holy bells was thought to drive far off the envious and wicked spirits who lurked about the door of the sanctuary, ready to pounce on and carry off the richly apparelled minister as he stepped across the threshold in the discharge of his sacred office. At least this view, which has found favour with some modern scholars, is strongly supported by analogy; for it has been a common opinion, from the days of antiquity downwards, that demons and ghosts can be put to flight by the sound of metal, whether it be the musical jingle of little bells, the deep-mouthed clangour of great bells, the shrill clash of cymbals, the booming of gongs, or the simple clink and clank of plates of bronze or iron knocked together or struck with hammer or sticks. Hence, in rites of exorcism it has often been customary for the celebrant either to ring a bell which he holds in his hand, or wear attached to some part of his person a whole nest of bells, which jingle at every movement he makes." (Frazer, James George, Folk-Lore in the Old Testament, p. 417-8, Macmillian, 1923)

B
B

March 31st, 2012, 9:02 pm #8

Yeah, Dave persists in his vain babblings about a fictitious "William B. Crump."

Dave
Dave

April 3rd, 2012, 12:56 pm #9

From my granddaughter

How about a William D. Crump, retired pathologist?

Uh oh......

D stands for Drake, I believe.

You could always opt out with you putting your hand on a Bible to deny it William.

With your alias, lets now make it William ("B"-Alias) D. Crump.

How's that one?

B
B

April 3rd, 2012, 2:45 pm #10

I think Dave still doesn't realize that currently there is no one posting here as "William B. Crump" or any name of "Crump" for that matter. Looking back in the archives, I saw a number of posts from a "Dr. Bill Crump." Maybe Dave is trying to associate him with this "William B.D.X.Y.Z. Crump" guy. Good readers, Dave really is obsessed about this, isn't he? That's such a wasted way to spend his life.