Maury Hills: Kairos-Ethos-Renovare Apostasy: Kairos is a demon or devil

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am #31

The Regulative Principle. UPDATED.

CLICK THIS LINK

http://www.network54.com/Forum/150389

http://www.piney.com/Regulative.Princip ... hrist.html

I know that Russ claims to be the Authoritative Teacher (replacing Jesus and Paul) but I am afraid that no WAGED person who does not obey Jesus command to teach and observe what HE commanded is able to read BLACK text on BROWN paper (2 Corinthians 3). Therefore, in giving LIMITED authority to you 'Wimmen' He misses the fact that HE is commanded to be in SILENCE, peaceful and HONEST. That is so that an ELDER can exercise their only authority to 'Teach that which has been taught' or "speak that which is written for our learning. I am trying to keep a look in 1 Timothy 2 SHORT happy.gif for those who CARE what Scripture says.

http://www.piney.com/Maury.Hills.Church ... umbia.html

Russ has no idea of the meaning of female AUTHORITY but he is willing to BESTOW it: I will do some reading 101a and show you some historical evidence. This is a work in progress. If you have a question you do not have to give your name.

Maury Hills (Columbia Tn) split a faithful Highland Church of Christ to start their own church. Russ Adcox is minister there, and they believe in using instruments and fellowshiping with denominations... they are strong believers in the purpose driven church model.

My bet is that the trumpet-like voice of Jesus would sound while all of the Judas Church is engaged in musical idolatry: they claim to be LIGHTING THE FIRES already.

Next, I will show you that the Judas Bag and the SOP (root for psallo) shows the blasphemy of mocking Jesus with the "vocal and instrumental rejoicing" as well as rhetorical (sissy) outlawed for the Church in the wilderness and left as a "Way of Escape" for the Godly people even as the Levites engaged in SOOTHYING with INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT to keep the godly people away from the curse of animal slaughter as Rick Atchley, etal PATTERNISM.

Then I will show you how Rick Atchley etal BOAST about pulling the Judas Movement on unsuspecting churches.
You are NOT a disciple if you trust those who "private interpret" meaning "further expounding" or who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail." The same word speaks of adultery.

http://www.piney.com/Baptism.Mark.16.16.Saves.html

The REPUDIATION of Christ's command which connects "remission of sins with baptism" is one of the end time marks which fits perfectly with the rise of MUSIC which was introduced in the Garden of Eden by Lucifer (Zoe) who was the "singing and harp playing prostitute" which is consistent with the end time Babylon mother of harlots (Rev 17) whose "ministers" are speakers, singers and instrument players: John calls them SORCERERS and so all musical terms define closing the rational or spiritual mind so the garbage will be accepted by those lulled to sleep (the Locust-Muse code) so they can be given the sting of death.

This fits most of the latest spawn of preachers trained to go out and betray godly people. Rebeling against authority is one of the MARKS of Christ prophey about the CHILDREN in Isaiah3.

Jesus used a word (translated in both Latin and Greek) which defines those who do not COMPLY with "he that believeth AND is baptized SHALL be saved" as in REVOLT or TREACHEROUS. They in effect tell Jesus Christ that HE has no power to save.

Remembering that both Jesus through His Apostles were carrying out the search for the TINY REMNANT still alive in Jerusalem who had not bowed to Baal. And that baptism was FOR or IN ORDER to the remission of sins where one's PERSONAL faith is like filthy rags: it is THE FAITH of Jesus Christ which contains the power in contrast to THE LAW which was imposed on those not fit for salvation because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers
rejected the counsel of God against themselves,
being not baptized of him.

The MARK of the MEN who could not or as VIPERS not fit to be baptized would be baptized with WIND and FIRE as the VIPER race. Jesus then MARKED them with the prophecy of Isaiah 3 where the men are marked by music as effeminate:

Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the MEN of this generation? and to what are they like?
Luke 7:32 They are like unto CHILDREN sitting in the marketplace
and calling one to another, and saying,
We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced;
we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept

The Latin for Mark 16:16 defines FAITH as TRUST and not simple believing a fact

Mark 16.[16] qui crediderit et baptizatus fuerit salvus erit qui vero non crediderit condemnabitur

He that BELIEVETH complies with what is commanded.

LATIN:

A. Credo I. Orig. belonging to the lang. of business, to GIVE CREDIT. to give as a loan, to loan, lend, make or loan to any one: (vilicus) injussu domini credat nemini;
II. Transf. beyond the circle of business (very freq. in every period and species of composition).
A. With the prevailing idea of intended protection, to commit or consign something
to one for preservation, protection, etc., to intrust to one, = committo, commendo (cf. concredo)

GREEK:
4100. pisteuo, pist-yoo´-o; from 4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication, to entrust (especially ones spiritual well-being to Christ): believe(-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.
2. COMPLY, hs oukh hupeixn oude pisteusn legeis; S.OT625, cf. 646 ;

BELIEVETH NOT does not mean "just haven't decided." THE BELIEVETH NOTS refuse to comply or OBEY the direct connection between Baptism and Salvation or remission of sins which is a clear statement of Jesus in several places.

Example:

Soph. OT 625
Oedipus Hardly. I desire your death, not your exile, so that I might show what a thing envy is.
Creon [625] Are you resolved not to yield or believe? (Pisteo)
Oedipus No, for you persuade me that you are unworthy of trust.
Creon No, for I see you are not sane

He that believeth not in Mark 16 says that Jesus is not worthy of trust. The lowly people "justified God" by being baptized: the Pharisees rejected the command of God by NOT being baptized. They made a conscious decision not to trust the INSTRUMENTAL MEANS Jesus had commanded.

Xen. Sym. 8.36 We could all come to one mind, I think, on the point I am trying to make, if we were to consider the question in this way: of two lads, the objects of the different types of love,
which one would a person prefer to trust (Pisteo) with his money, or his children,
or to lay under the obligation of a favour?
My own belief is that even the person whose love is founded on the loved one's physical beauty would in all these cases rather put his trust (Pisteuo) in him whose loveliness is of the spirit.

Diod. 12.15 Now at first glance a man sees nothing wise or outstanding in this law, but when it is explored deeply it is found to be justly worthy of praise.
For if the reason is sought out why he entrusted (Pisteuo) the property of orphans
to one group and the rearing of them to another, the lawgiver is seen to have shown
an unusual kind of ingenuity

"Raw" faith really has no meaning. You might believe that a floating chunk of ice can support your weight and save your live: you have no FAITH in the way it is used to mean TRUST if you refuse to step on that which you "think" might save your life.

BELIEVETH is defined as the <b>opposite of APISTOS or he that "believeth not."</b>

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned

Apistos To express doubt that it is possible.
I. Pass., not to be trusted, and so:
1. of persons and their acts, not trusty, faithless,
by untrustworthy, groundless confidence, Th.1.120; shifty, unreliable, Pl.Lg.775d.
II. Act., mistrustful, incredulous, suspicious, Od.14.150;
b. in NT, unbelieving, 1 Ep.Cor.6.6, a
2. disobedient, disloyal, S.Fr. 627: c. gen., A.Th.876; ekhein apiston . . anarkhian polei, i.e. anarkhian ekhein apeithousan t polei, ib.1035, cf. E.IT1476.
2. Act., distrustfully, suspiciously, Th.3.83; a. tina diatheinai D.20.22.
b. treacherously

Of the numerous examples of how the word is used:

Soph. Trach. 1228
Heracles
No other man but you must ever marry
this woman who has lain with me in love;
no, you, my son, must take her for your own.
Consent! [Pietho listen to, obey)
To disrespect [Apisteo disobey]
me in small matters
destroys the greater favors you have done

he that believeth not shall be damned because that person has looked the free gift of spiritual life in the face and insulted the Grace of Jesus Christ--I think without redemption if they make a profession out of teaching the opposite of what the Bible and historic scholarship confirms.

Never trust your soul to one who is WAGED to sell you the FREE WATER OF THE WORD: Music as sorcery in the Revelation 18 often ment to slip you a "drug" while singing you a lovely song.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 28th, 2010, 5:05 pm #32

CLICK THIS LINK

I know that Russ claims to be the Authoritative Teacher (replacing Jesus and Paul) but I am afraid that no WAGED person who does not obey Jesus command to teach and observe what HE commanded is able to read BLACK text on BROWN paper (2 Corinthians 3). Therefore, in giving LIMITED authority to you 'Wimmen' He misses the fact that HE is commanded to be in SILENCE, peaceful and HONEST. That is so that an ELDER can exercise their only authority to 'Teach that which has been taught' or "speak that which is written for our learning. I am trying to keep a look in 1 Timothy 2 SHORT happy.gif for those who CARE what Scripture says.

Russ has no idea of the meaning of female AUTHORITY but he is willing to BESTOW it: I will do some reading 101a and show you some historical evidence. This is a work in progress. If you have a question you do not have to give your name.

Maury Hills (Columbia Tn) split a faithful Highland Church of Christ to start their own church. Russ Adcox is minister there, and they believe in using instruments and fellowshiping with denominations... they are strong believers in the purpose driven church model.

My bet is that the trumpet-like voice of Jesus would sound while all of the Judas Church is engaged in musical idolatry: they claim to be LIGHTING THE FIRES already.

Next, I will show you that the Judas Bag and the SOP (root for psallo) shows the blasphemy of mocking Jesus with the "vocal and instrumental rejoicing" as well as rhetorical (sissy) outlawed for the Church in the wilderness and left as a "Way of Escape" for the Godly people even as the Levites engaged in SOOTHYING with INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT to keep the godly people away from the curse of animal slaughter as Rick Atchley, etal PATTERNISM.

Then I will show you how Rick Atchley etal BOAST about pulling the Judas Movement on unsuspecting churches.
It is perfectly logical to MARK and AVOID those who understood that there is no role for "music" in the qahal, synagogue, ekklesia or synagogue because of a DIRECT COMMAND, universal history of the synagogue until 1815 and minimal common reverence when Christ comes to be our ONLY teacher when the elders "teach that which has been taught."

That's the way the devil always works: Jesus marked them as "speaking on their own." It would be reasonable for those building their Serf-like support team to lie as the postmodern views defends. However, these people were not required to be Bible readers or Christ-devoted to get "credentials" when Jesus warned that doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge: that is their predestinated role.

See Isaiah 50 which defines the PROPHESIERS whom Zechariah 13 says should be executed by their parents if the continue the MARKS after the SIGNS of Messiah and the apostles are completed.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.50.Smitten.Plucked.html

Isaiah 55 which commands you NOT to support them or you are guilty.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.55.html

And Isaiah 58 which OUTLAWS seeking your own pleasure or SPEAKING your own words.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 14th, 2010, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 29th, 2010, 8:14 pm #33

CLICK THIS LINK

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 14th, 2010, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 12th, 2010, 3:50 am #34

CLICK THIS LINK

"Believer's Baptism" preached by the Baptists is an old pagan dogma and denies that Christ died on the cross for them. That is why they don't have to be baptized in imitation of the type or "pattern capable of being imitated." A reader contends:

Can anyone find where Jesus or the 12 used the words That were given to PAUL by the RISEN Christ in Gal 1:11 -12 which is different than what Peter or the 12 preached , Gal 2:7-9 .

Gal. 1:11 But I certify you, brethren,
......that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Gal. 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it,
......but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Gal. 1:21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
Gal. 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal. 1:23 But they had heard only,
......That he which persecuted us in times past
......now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
Gal. 1:24 And they glorified God in me.

Gal. 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas,
...... and took Titus with me also.
Gal. 2:2 And I went up by revelation,
......and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles,
......but privately to them which were of reputation,
......lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

REMEMBER THAT PETER PREACHED TO THE JEWS AND GENTILES:
DID PETER PREACH TWO GOSPELS?
NO:

Gal. 2:7 But contrariwise,
......when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me,
......as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2.7 alla tounantion idontes hoti pepisteumai to euaggelion ts akrobustias kaths Petros ts peritoms,
GALATIANS 2[7] sed e contra cum vidissent quod creditum est mihi evangelium praeputii sicut Petro circumcisionis

THESE ARE NOT TWO GOSPELS BUT TWO AREAS OF PREACHING.
Evanglum (eua- ), ii, n., = euaggelion.
I. Good news, Cic. Att. 2, 3, 1, written as Greek, euaggelia.
II. The Gospel (eccl. Lat.), Vulg. Matt. 4, 23 et saep.

Euaggelion or Evangelium is mentioned only ONCE. Therefore, there is ONE GOSPEL.

That is because the ONE Gospel was commanded to be preached to ALL NATIONS
......Matt. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all NATIONS, Ethnos: Gentile. Non-Jewish]
............baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
......Matt. 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things
............whatsoever I have commanded you:
............and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen

Peter preached that ONE GOSPEL to gentiles.
Notice that Paul is not speaking of TWO GOSPELS but two people sent in different directions.
Gal. 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter TO the apostleship of the circumcision,
......the same was mighty in me TOWARD the Gentiles:)
Gal. 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars,
......perceived the grace that was given unto me,
......they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship;
......that we should GO unto the heathen,
......and they (SHOULD GO) unto the circumcision.
Gal. 2:10 Only they would that we should remember the poor;
......the same which I also was forward to do.

THE JERUSALEM CONFERENCE IN ACTS 15 PROVES THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE GOSPEL.

August 14th, 2010, 7:34 pm #35

CLICK THIS LINK

The links to the comments in pictures below:

http://www.piney.com/FathIrenaHerII.html#THE

http://www.piney.com/Augustine.Faith.Creed.html

Those who began to define the Godhead as OPPOSITE to the three person (gods) of all pagans, did not include the Spirit OF Christ or the Spirit OF God as a separated being. Augustine who wrote the most warned against making dogma out of the concept. He quotes some of the views at that time.

I will expand later on the COMMUNICATION of the Holy Spirit. Jesus spoke the WORDS of God because He had the Spirit of God WITHOUT METER (so metron can be read). This fits the pattern that SPEAK is the opposite of poetry (meter) music. Speak as in rhetoric would define a hypocrite.

If the preachers or musicians speak FOR the Spirit in the morning, Scripture and all recorded evidence proves that they are being led by a lying spirit or The spirit OF lying which is NOT another person.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 14th, 2010, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 20th, 2010, 4:21 pm #36

CLICK THIS LINK

If you grasp the meaning of EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE it will not be possible for you to even hallucinate music as a performance trying to please God or attract students.

If you do not know the meaning of Ekklesia or Synagogue then it is not possible that you are a Christian. Why? Because a Disciple is a student of the Word of Christ defending CENI in the Great Commission.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 14th, 2010, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

October 17th, 2010, 10:23 pm #37

CLICK THIS LINK

In the days of Jesus the job of the Scribes and Pharisees--doctors of the law, hypocrites as speakers, singers and instrument players was to try to silence Jesus Christ. That is the meaning of exorcists doing sacrificial music keeping you silent so the priests called "heretics" can lift you up to cut your throat. That's the end of almost all humans.

They deny that Christ the Spirit guiding Paul had even the minimal ability to find a word meaning
"play and an instrument." Psallo means to pluck a bowstring or the hair out of your head. Here are some words Christ the Spirit COULD have used if He had a Phd from ACU.

To a simple simon Greek swine trader in the marketplace, you would need a distinct word for each instrument you wanted to play. There are NO such words in the entire Bible and if you try to keep people out of the kingdom with the PSALLO word all history notes that you HAVE been plucked.

Review: Danny Corbitt: Missing More than Music
http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Instruments.html

Danny Corbitt Anti Ferguson Psalmos
http://www.piney.com/Psalmos.Corbitt.Ferguson.html

Jay Guin Defending Danny Corbitt
http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Everet.Fe ... rbitt.html

Review: Danny Corbitt Denying Justin Martyr
http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbit.Justi ... Music.html

Matt Dabbs--Danny Corbitt Ripening Issues
http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Matt ... ssues.html

Dave
Dave

December 6th, 2010, 2:02 pm #38

Ken, if nothing else, this thread shows that you don't need a reply to keep posting.....and posting....and posting......even if no one else could care less.

AM
AM

December 9th, 2010, 4:40 am #39

Dave,

Do you consider yourself a kind person?

Dave
Dave

December 15th, 2010, 11:00 pm #40

Thanks AM.....Merry Christmas to you also.