Love

Love

Dave
Dave

December 28th, 2011, 6:03 am #1

Thought this might help this site....it needs something. Stop with the gnashing of the teeth already.

I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
John 13: 34

By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves].
John 13: 35

Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others]. 1 Peter 4: 8

And may the Lord make you to increase and excel and overflow in love for one another and for all people, just as we also do for you. 1 Thessalonians 3: 12

But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5: 44

If you [merely] love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them). Luke 6: 32

It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].

December 28th, 2011, 9:00 am #2

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]I've heard of the expression "gnashing of teeth" before. Here's one from the gospels: "Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Matt. 22:13)

I don't know if Dave weeps or wails when he misspeaks the truth, but he certainly "gnashes his teeth" when he posts messages arguing (with his opinion) that the New Testament church of Christ and the Scripture should now tolerate the mechanical operation of inanimate, lifeless musical devices when the living saints assemble.

We all love those passages you quoted from Scripture [from Scripture, thanks!!!].

I think you forgot to include the following important instructions:

John 14:15 -- If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:10 -- If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.[/color]

B
B

December 28th, 2011, 2:21 pm #3

Yes, Dave weeps, wails, and gnashes his teeth when people show him that IM is unscriptural. Then in desperation he whips out the "love" passages of Scripture and would have people believe that anyone who disagrees with him, a so-called "shepherd" of his church, is "unloving." Yet all along Dave has ridiculed and insulted those who disagree with him. Coming from this "shepherd," that's anything but "love." Actually, that's just blatant hypocrisy. Since Dave continues to support IM, if he really wants to do the right thing, he will step down as a "shepherd" and let a more spiritually qualified man take his place.

Dave
Dave

December 28th, 2011, 5:16 pm #4

Thought this might help this site....it needs something. Stop with the gnashing of the teeth already.

I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.

By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves].

Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others]. 1 Peter 4: 8

And may the Lord make you to increase and excel and overflow in love for one another and for all people, just as we also do for you. 1 Thessalonians 3: 12

But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5: 44

If you [merely] love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them). Luke 6: 32

It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
I also enjoyed your Scriptures (from the Word, and not Donnie's opinion).

So if someone plays a piano while singing 'Amazing Grace,' are they in violation of any of God's commands?

Donnie, again, please use Scriptures, and not Donnie's opinion.

December 28th, 2011, 8:05 pm #5

There are two kinds of love in John 13:

The Devil sought to take away the kingdom from the rightful Seed of Abraham through Judah: the JUDAS message MARKS the musical usurpers because we have DARED anyone from the highest level of mercinary incompetence to show us a command, example or remote inference that there was a SINGLE instance when God called the godly people together with congregational singing and musical accompaniment. THAT is the "Triumph over Jesus" left as the way we can MARK the Judasites. David proves our point because the LOVE he affirms is that of "stealing the church houses of widows" to make room for the senior pastor's favorit "wolf" or "dog."

Throughout the Bible the conflict is between TWO SONS. Jacob prophesied that the contest would be between Levi--the instrumentalist's chosen leader--and one of the tribe of Judah.

The Devil picked Judas for his contest as God had picked Jesus of Nazareth.

John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simons son, to betray him;

[Judas Iscariot: His first name is from the tribe of Judah who had a child of his dead son's wife paid for with the symbol of his throne. In The Testament of Judah he prophesied that his descendant daughters would become serving girls and musicians. Only a branch would be left Who would be Messiah.

Matthew 10:4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

http://www.piney.com/DocTstJudah.html

When Israel's elders (always the elders) demanded a king God warned that the kings would carry out the captivity and death sentence. That would include making THEIR SONS singing boys. Wow: Amazing.

The Judas bag means SPEAKING IN TONGUES and OF THE WORLD: Lucifer was an agent of the Kosmokrator as all of the Classical literature assigns them to worship the MOTHER GODDESSES and musical madness. The word is:

Glôsso-komeion , to, ( [komeô] ) case to keep the reeds or tongues of musical instruments, Lysipp.5: generally, casket,: more freq. in form glôsso-komon , to, case, casket; compartment in a water-organ,

The Judas Bag is the little box always attached to a FLUTE CASE: the Judas message and the Devil ENTERING into him is the universal message of introducing performance singing or instruments whe Christ commands us to teach what HE commanded to be taught. The Judas episode is that music MARKS the entrance of the Devil who speaks on his own.

The religious musicians in the THEATER were usually males masking as females and were polluted and polluting. In this photo you see a type of the double flute to the right. The spoted thingy is a FLUTE CASE and attached to it is the GLOSSOKOMEION. That is not strange because the JUDAS figure would try to TRIUMPH OVER Jesus and all righteous people. "Triumph"--outlawed for the church in the wilderness--means to play wind instruments and "make a joyful noise before the Lord." That dazes my mind.

Jesus was the son of Judah: the seed of Abraham

John 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into HIS hands,
and that he was come from God, and went to God;

The Judas Bag and the SOP having the same root meaning of PSALLO was God's proof that, again, the sons of the Devil are EXCISED from the Body of Christ even if they still wear the name (Rev 18 proves that the cunning craftsmen, sorcerers, soothsayers are EXCISED at the same time their LAMPS are removed. That is why musical idolatry at Mount Sinai could not be redeemed. The Levites (the Atchley etal foundation) executed 3000 for doing musical idolatry.

Dave
Dave

December 28th, 2011, 8:50 pm #6

Hey

[. . .]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on December 29th, 2011, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

December 28th, 2011, 8:56 pm #7

Love Love Love Love....the Gospel in a Word is Love.
Love thy neighbor as thy brother....
Love Love Love....

Oh, and Ken, when you start a post with "There are two kinds of love in John 13:," but never list the two kinds of love with a (1) one and a (2) two the message gets diluted as people search for your 1 and 2.

December 29th, 2011, 2:00 am #8

Hey

[. . .]
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

I think there's another thread that deals with the subject. You may post your inquiries there.[/color]

Dave
Dave

December 29th, 2011, 3:09 am #9

Donnie,
That will be the last time that you edit my message.
Good day!

December 29th, 2011, 3:13 am #10

Love Love Love Love....the Gospel in a Word is Love.
Love thy neighbor as thy brother....
Love Love Love....

Oh, and Ken, when you start a post with "There are two kinds of love in John 13:," but never list the two kinds of love with a (1) one and a (2) two the message gets diluted as people search for your 1 and 2.
I have noted that one of the key dupes manipulated by the NACC actually boasts that they took the youth to those retreats featuring the Judas-Performance to CAUSE THEM TO LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. A Judas goat causes the lambs to follow him as they are led to the slaughter: music means "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

Psalm 109 and connected passages prove that JUDAS or the Son of Perdition wanted to TRIUMPH OVER Jesus. We showed in the other post that God did not let Judas be supreme over Jesus. This has the same meaning as Venus, Zoe or Lucifer. The Latin proves that Judas--the flute player--thought that he could supplant the righteous son of Judah. The Methods are EXACTLY what the Judas agents do today: try to rule over Jesus of Nazareth with all of the hypocritic arts. They ARE of the Devil because no one has found that command, example or remote inference that when the assembly was called vocal or instrumental rejoicing was excluded. These people who have invited the devil to indwell them are marked by the SOP which hasthe same root meaning as PSALLO.

They imitate the pattern of Lucifer or Judas who was the Son of Perdition at that time and Lucifer-Judas as the Son of Perdition is slurping up as many as he/she can because time is short.

http://www.piney.com/Psalm.109.html

The other kind of love is that of the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites: speakers, singers and instrument player.

The Judas Goats have another kind of love:

"I just love the sinners: love them roasted and tender."