Take me Away

Take me Away

January 17th, 2005, 2:36 pm #1

Bought the single today stoney. This time next week you should be number one.

Keep up the good work!

January 17th, 2005, 6:04 pm #2

Not hard to achieve these days now is it? Sell 1,000 records and the No.1's yours. Or is it 100? It could be 10? That's more like it, got to be realistic here now

"Groove is in the art, baby..."

StoneBridge
StoneBridge

January 17th, 2005, 10:13 pm #3

Not quite that bad, you still need to sell about 25000 (on a bad week) for a No 1

January 17th, 2005, 10:21 pm #4

Not hard to achieve these days now is it? Sell 1,000 records and the No.1's yours. Or is it 100? It could be 10? That's more like it, got to be realistic here now

"Groove is in the art, baby..."
And your problem is..?
What a ton-load of manure to write.. No body forced you to buy, or even listen to the music – so if your backside hurts because Stoney has a realistic chance of finally getting his well-deserved No. 1 spot, then you could just press the big button with the characteristic square on it that says "Stop", and let him, and the rest of "10 people who you bought the record" mind their own business.. Realistic – yeah, of course..

Kriskandi
Kriskandi

January 18th, 2005, 2:52 pm #5

Whoooooaaa.

All getting a bit heated in here, i must agree though that post was uncalled for. Lets calm it though

BTW: When you have a number one from selling 10 copies of a tune then come back and ill congratulate you.

Calm down, calm down

V!NK
V!NK

January 20th, 2005, 7:47 pm #6

Keep up the good work!
Already ordered my copy of Take Me Away on 12"! Such a great feel-good-vibe! One question: when is the re-dub mix comin' out and where can I listin a sample of it? Keep on producin' sir Stoney!

StoneBridge
StoneBridge

January 20th, 2005, 10:38 pm #7

Hmmm....don't have any samples of it on the site, but I think you can find it on one of the UK online shops. Someone told me. Try juno.co.uk

The promo with the re-rub is in the stores now, very limited though. And it will be on the CD.

DJ KRIS @ GLASGOW
DJ KRIS @ GLASGOW

January 24th, 2005, 10:11 am #8

Keep up the good work!
What Can I say... Put Em' High is da bomb and to follow on with another beauty like Take Me Away... Genius!!!!!

Stone
Stone

January 24th, 2005, 12:46 pm #9

#9 in the UK Top 40, I'm happy :-D