Webley Jaguar

Webley Jaguar

August 16th, 2007, 2:53 pm #1

I'm thinking about tuning my W. J.
I'd like top power without sacrificing smoothness and accuracy.
I don't want the piece to fight back.
Oh and my 23 year old wife who weighs 92 pounds should be able to cock it with ease.
What tune should I go with?

August 16th, 2007, 5:41 pm #2

"What you need", is to go with the SpringGunning™ Ultra/Lux™ tune. It used the new SideWinder™ spring, which used patented wire technology that give extraordinary power, whilst retaining some of the highest velocity figures in the industry. You could say, "No spring of it's size ever produced more power!" Wilst never have been installed in the Webley, it has produced well over 800fps with our full zoot HW30S Magna/Glide™. All this whilst not just retaining factory cocking effort -- It actually reduces it to a paltry 12£ effort. These springs are in short supply though. Demand is over running production. Do not postpone purchase too long! SpringGunning is the only stockist currently retailing this system and they may be discontinued due to price overruns on productions. Get yours now before our accountants deem them unprofitable to continue producing. Get yours NOW!

SpringGunning.com™

August 16th, 2007, 7:32 pm #3

The square section spring was good enough for my old man, and thats good enough for me.
Cheers.

August 17th, 2007, 2:57 am #4

"What you need", is to go with the SpringGunning™ Ultra/Lux™ tune. It used the new SideWinder™ spring, which used patented wire technology that give extraordinary power, whilst retaining some of the highest velocity figures in the industry. You could say, "No spring of it's size ever produced more power!" Wilst never have been installed in the Webley, it has produced well over 800fps with our full zoot HW30S Magna/Glide™. All this whilst not just retaining factory cocking effort -- It actually reduces it to a paltry 12£ effort. These springs are in short supply though. Demand is over running production. Do not postpone purchase too long! SpringGunning is the only stockist currently retailing this system and they may be discontinued due to price overruns on productions. Get yours now before our accountants deem them unprofitable to continue producing. Get yours NOW!

SpringGunning.com™
The last gun you tuned for me doesn't shoot strong enough. I can only hunt turkeys and no further then 300 yards. I don't think this is acceptable.

Oh, wait...I just chronographed my gun and it lost three feet per second since Sunday. Didn't you say it was supposed to shoot 1000 feet per second? Now, was that above sea level or below?

August 17th, 2007, 5:37 am #5

Your obviously not using a big enough scope. Everyone knows that!

Paul

August 18th, 2007, 4:55 am #6

I mounted a BSA 10-50x60 but you didn't tell it wasn't going to fit my break barrels. Can I mount it on the barrel? I've seen people do it on the Yellow Forum.
Last edited by VladB on August 18th, 2007, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 19th, 2007, 10:55 am #7

Mounted on side of stock is best. I prefer Ideal™ brand radiator hose clamps for sure fire lock down.

Paul

August 22nd, 2007, 5:36 am #8