New Cards

New Cards

May 9th, 2008, 8:33 pm #1

FWIW, I've finally done away with the old business cards that got started back in 1996. The new cards delete my name from the top (never did like that anyway) and my email address was removed in favor of the web site address. Most know that I rarely get to my email anyway

Many Thanks,

Paul

May 10th, 2008, 4:01 am #2

so the ones ive got will someday be collectors items! - i'll be rich yipee!!

May 11th, 2008, 3:18 pm #3

FWIW, I've finally done away with the old business cards that got started back in 1996. The new cards delete my name from the top (never did like that anyway) and my email address was removed in favor of the web site address. Most know that I rarely get to my email anyway

Many Thanks,

Paul

me one of the new ones...

May 12th, 2008, 3:37 pm #4

Many Thanks,

Paul

I've never gotten one...old new borrowed blue folded in half & used as a toothpick, nothin'. I guess I know where I rank.

May 12th, 2008, 8:07 pm #5

the cards...the guns might be relegated to a corner in the garage or else where...but the cards stay in a safe place...LOL...

Last edited by sgtjohn_1 on May 12th, 2008, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 13th, 2008, 7:01 am #6

I've never gotten one...old new borrowed blue folded in half & used as a toothpick, nothin'. I guess I know where I rank.
I always include one. Every once and a while it gets thrown out with the packing or it's left in one side of the box when a gun case is shipped in a double box. Just let me know which one your missing and I'll get one to you.

Problem solved

Paul

May 13th, 2008, 7:05 am #7

the cards...the guns might be relegated to a corner in the garage or else where...but the cards stay in a safe place...LOL...

FWIW, the ones with mispulled wurds are wurth moor. Sometimes I write things down too fast and start on the next word before I'm finished with the last. I'm doing better now that I'm taking my meds LOL. I'm no good unless I've had my Coca Cola in the morning

Paul

May 13th, 2008, 3:55 pm #8

How come you don't use brass to qwell the vibrations? We all know brass can expand like rubber when the spring grows like a Prostate in use. Please tell us Now!

May 13th, 2008, 4:22 pm #9

Barrel hamonics. Quantitative testing shows that using black delrin is the correct way to tune the barrel harmonic for optimal accuracy in all guns shooting over 362.7fps. It is also twice as durable as hot roll.

Paul Watts ESQ.

May 13th, 2008, 8:44 pm #10

I always include one. Every once and a while it gets thrown out with the packing or it's left in one side of the box when a gun case is shipped in a double box. Just let me know which one your missing and I'll get one to you.

Problem solved

Paul
I've got that chicken scratch stuff, but I never looked at the other side. Wow, is my face red.

Now if you only had stickers like Jim...I get an extra 50fps with mine.