White Roses Ch.8

White Roses Ch.8

June 24th, 2006, 2:54 am #1

Chapter Eight

The ringing of the phone caught his attention the high pitch noise bothered his ears, but he knew what the phone call was for. Only when the mission was completed would his phone ring. With his deep voice he answered the phone.

"Hello." There was a pause, and then the man heard a deep swallowing. At that moment he knew that the call wasn't a pleasant one. The voice on the other end finally spoke.

"Sir I - I don't know how to say this, bu-but the mission i-it was a failure."

An anger so deep ran through his blood, but he wasn't about to explode. He knew better than to do that.

In a calm and collected voice he answered "And why wasn't the job done like it was suppose to. If there was any slip or accident of any kind that links the crime to us there will be severe consequences."

"N-No S-Sir there was no slip or accident it- it's just that when the drug was taking affect her e-ex came to drop off the child and I g-guess he found her."

Infuriating the man even further he slammed his hand against his glass table on his right. Shattering it into pieces. Yet he didn't flinch. He calmly got his handkerchief out of his pocket and wrapped his right hand in it. While blood was pouring out of his fresh wounds.

"Well then I guess you have to finish the job then. And you wont be coming back until you do." "Sir th- there's a problem."

"Oh really and what would the problem be." "U-ummm it's her ex-husband I-I believe he's back in the picture. The drug did only half of it's use. It made her forget everything, b-but it didn't kill her."

Letting out a slow breath of anger trying to control his rage now.

"There is no way in which they would stay together after their little argument." "Sir but he's by her side all the time now. I tried going into her room to try and finish the job but he came in befo-" That was it the rage had completely taken over and he exploded.

"I'VE WORKED TO DAMN HARD FOR YOU STUPID LITTLE STUNTS TO GET CAUGHT. THEY WILL NOT BE TOGETHER AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT. SHE ALMOST CAUGHT US ONCE. THANKFULLY I FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS ONTO US BEFORE SHE ACTUALLY FIGURED IT OUT AND YOUR IDIOCY ONLY MADE HER GET AMNESIA."

Wincing at his bosses words he knew what he had done almost compromised them. Almost a year since the killings and hadn't once he slipped. Thinking she would be the same as all the other women, easy to attack and drug.

She actually fought back and boy was she a strong little one, but knocking her out with the paper weight had done the trick. His bosses voice brang him back out of his thoughts. "Listen you little prick. You will keep a close eye on her and his family. I will take care of destroying them."

"Sir how will you do that?" "Well lets just say that a certain someone is coming back to Salem and her reappearance will cause some uproar with a certain Mr. Brady." "Ar-Are you saying you're bringing back-" "SHUT UP you indecent fool. These lines are not as safe as they may seem. She is a surprise and will stay that way. No one and I repeat NO ONE is to know when she is coming back."

Thinking about the shock on Shawn's face when he sees her again.

"Ha and he thought that she was gone out of the country never to be heard from again." "Wow sir that genius." "Of course it is, it is my idea after all. Now go find Isabella and Shawn and make sure they never leave you sight. And make sure you keep a special eye out for that little Brady."

"Y-yes sir." Then the line went dead and the dial tone was only audible. Looking down at his hand the pain was all worth in it. The plan would be a success, Shawn and dear Isabella's life would be in ruins never to be repaired ever again. Pressing a button his secretary answered.

"Get me the Four Seasons in Paris. You know who I'm asking for." "Yes sir." Picking up his phone once again he heard his phone ringing and be redirected to Paris.

Finally hearing the voice that would bring his plan into action. A cold woman's voice answered. "Hello." "The plan has been put into action sooner than we thought. How long before you can get here.?"

A brief pause then he heard her answer. "By tomorrow." "Good." With that he hung up.

A smile crept onto his evil face.

'Yes this is going to be the perfect plan. And this time there will be no screw up.'

Feedback

June 24th, 2006, 4:09 am #2

This story keeps getting better! I'm guessing the woman is Emily's real mother, although I'm still hoping Belle is Emily's biological mother. I have a feeling Stefano is behind all this. And just what did Belle find out that someone had to try and kill her? And kill other people as well? I wonder what arguement made Shawn and Belle get divorced?

Anyways, I really hope you get Belle's memory back and you reunite Shawn and Belle soon. I don't want too many problems for them but that's basically a given so I'll wait them out. I'm still hoping against hope that Emily is biologically Belle's. Keep up the great work and post soon!

Thanks Belle!

Thanks Kelly, Jessica and Chantal for the wonderful banners!

June 24th, 2006, 4:45 am #3

Chapter Eight

The ringing of the phone caught his attention the high pitch noise bothered his ears, but he knew what the phone call was for. Only when the mission was completed would his phone ring. With his deep voice he answered the phone.

"Hello." There was a pause, and then the man heard a deep swallowing. At that moment he knew that the call wasn't a pleasant one. The voice on the other end finally spoke.

An anger so deep ran through his blood, but he wasn't about to explode. He knew better than to do that.

In a calm and collected voice he answered "And why wasn't the job done like it was suppose to. If there was any slip or accident of any kind that links the crime to us there will be severe consequences."

"N-No S-Sir there was no slip or accident it- it's just that when the drug was taking affect her e-ex came to drop off the child and I g-guess he found her."

Infuriating the man even further he slammed his hand against his glass table on his right. Shattering it into pieces. Yet he didn't flinch. He calmly got his handkerchief out of his pocket and wrapped his right hand in it. While blood was pouring out of his fresh wounds.

"Well then I guess you have to finish the job then. And you wont be coming back until you do." "Sir th- there's a problem."

"Oh really and what would the problem be." "U-ummm it's her ex-husband I-I believe he's back in the picture. The drug did only half of it's use. It made her forget everything, b-but it didn't kill her."

"There is no way in which they would stay together after their little argument." "Sir but he's by her side all the time now. I tried going into her room to try and finish the job but he came in befo-" That was it the rage had completely taken over and he exploded.

"I'VE WORKED TO DAMN HARD FOR YOU STUPID LITTLE STUNTS TO GET CAUGHT. THEY WILL NOT BE TOGETHER AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT. SHE ALMOST CAUGHT US ONCE. THANKFULLY I FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS ONTO US BEFORE SHE ACTUALLY FIGURED IT OUT AND YOUR IDIOCY ONLY MADE HER GET AMNESIA."

Wincing at his bosses words he knew what he had done almost compromised them. Almost a year since the killings and hadn't once he slipped. Thinking she would be the same as all the other women, easy to attack and drug.

She actually fought back and boy was she a strong little one, but knocking her out with the paper weight had done the trick. His bosses voice brang him back out of his thoughts. "Listen you little prick. You will keep a close eye on her and his family. I will take care of destroying them."

"Sir how will you do that?" "Well lets just say that a certain someone is coming back to Salem and her reappearance will cause some uproar with a certain Mr. Brady." "Ar-Are you saying you're bringing back-" "SHUT UP you indecent fool. These lines are not as safe as they may seem. She is a surprise and will stay that way. No one and I repeat NO ONE is to know when she is coming back."

"Ha and he thought that she was gone out of the country never to be heard from again." "Wow sir that genius." "Of course it is, it is my idea after all. Now go find Isabella and Shawn and make sure they never leave you sight. And make sure you keep a special eye out for that little Brady."

"Y-yes sir." Then the line went dead and the dial tone was only audible. Looking down at his hand the pain was all worth in it. The plan would be a success, Shawn and dear Isabella's life would be in ruins never to be repaired ever again. Pressing a button his secretary answered.

"Get me the Four Seasons in Paris. You know who I'm asking for." "Yes sir." Picking up his phone once again he heard his phone ringing and be redirected to Paris.

Finally hearing the voice that would bring his plan into action. A cold woman's voice answered. "Hello." "The plan has been put into action sooner than we thought. How long before you can get here.?"

A brief pause then he heard her answer. "By tomorrow." "Good." With that he hung up.

'Yes this is going to be the perfect plan. And this time there will be no screw up.'

Feedback
Continue soon I can't wait to read more.

June 25th, 2006, 11:21 am #4

Chapter Eight

Feedback
Continue soon please!