(SPOILER ALERT)SOME VERY UPSETTING NEWS FOR SHELLE FANS

(SPOILER ALERT)SOME VERY UPSETTING NEWS FOR SHELLE FANS

alexes
alexes

March 12th, 2006, 6:25 pm #1

i just had to post this when i found out!...you can read the spoiers or just go straight down to the DOWN THE ROAD section...(side note)i was really hoping that it wouldnt happen!

Week of March 13th:

Carrie doubles over in pain as Austin and Lucas argue over which one of them she really wants. Carrie hides her discomfort while Austin tells her how much he loves her -- at the same time, Eugenia is giving Lucas a hard time for going to the club with Sami, and Sami is getting an eyeful of Tek and Lexie (Tek managed to convince Lexie to go to the club, but it seems they found the backseat much more interesting). When Carrie again doubles over in pain, Lucas and Austin rush her to the hospital, annoying Sami, who wishes that the two men were going nuts over her rather than her half-sister. Carrie ends up needing an appendectomy, and learns from Lexie that if she wants kids, she has to do it now.

Father Jansen isn't willing to marry Mimi and Shawn unless she tells him the truth. She tries, but loses her nerve again. The two discuss being godparents to little Zack, which Father Jansen overhears before he speaks to Shawn, leading him to believe that Shawn knows that truth. When it looks like there will still be problems with the wedding, Mimi calls Kate for help and unknowingly gets a helping hand from Caroline, who advises Belle to let Shawn go. Shawn, meanwhile, runs into Bo outside the pub and the two don't get any closer to patching up their relationship.

Marlena asks Alex to arrange a fair burial for Lois, but he has other plans as he prepares to rig the water heater at Lois' cabin to destroy any evidence that could link him to her. Alex doesn't count on Marlena heading to the cabin and being inside when it explodes. Marlena is rushed to the hospital, where her condition begins to improve when Sami comes for a visit.

Hope sees a little boy who reminds her of Zack in a great deal of trouble and tries to save him, but ends up falling off a cliff for her efforts. She is saved by Patrick, who then takes care of her back at the bungalow. All the closeness between the two leads to Patrick having a fantasy about himself and Hope.

Chelsea manages to get herself in trouble yet again, leaving Bo and Billie to save the day.

Down the Road:

Carrie speaks with both the men in her life at the hospital, and makes her choice.

Shawn and Mimi become husband and wife, but Belle still can't let go of her ex.

Marlena's memories start coming back to her, which infuriates Alex.

Bo continues to try to reach Hope in time before Shawn's wedding.

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/scoop.php

Jo
Jo

March 12th, 2006, 6:43 pm #2

HOW CAN THAT BE???!!! I can't believe they get married! But are you really sure? I mean I know you have the link at the bottom of teh page but I've read some things on other boards and there are very reliable sources there that say there will not be a Shimi wedding or even a Shimi pregnancy as people had been specualting. So how can this be now? I knew about Carrie doubling over in pain and being rushed to the hospital and being told to have children now and also about the explosion Marlena was in causing ehr to get her memory back but about Shawn and Mimi actually getting married? And Caroline unknowingly helping Mimi?! I mena come on! Caroline has always loved Belle like a graddaughter and always wanted Belle with Shawn and I know that Caroline ahs told Belle to let Shawn go seeing as Caroline has been in that position also but what can she possibly do to help Mimi? Belle hasn't listened to Caroline once about this thing with Shawn. She has told him that she still lvoes him and wants to be with him and she's been telling herself that she needs to stop the wedding. Now, I'm really confused.

Anyways, let's just hope that Shawn and Mimi don't get married and that Belle and Shawn reunite!

March 12th, 2006, 8:19 pm #3

as mucha s I hate for shimi to get married it would cause more drama and better story lines ok fist of all shawn never finsihed reading that letter mimi wrote him lets just say that after mimi and shawns weding just before they are about to make love as husband and wife shawn decides to read the leeter before they can cunsumate the marraiage shawn learns theh truth that claire is his and that mimi knew about it and didn't tell him , shanw is so pissed that he goes and gets an anullment and shelle are finally reunited

March 12th, 2006, 9:01 pm #4

i just had to post this when i found out!...you can read the spoiers or just go straight down to the DOWN THE ROAD section...(side note)i was really hoping that it wouldnt happen!

Week of March 13th:

Carrie doubles over in pain as Austin and Lucas argue over which one of them she really wants. Carrie hides her discomfort while Austin tells her how much he loves her -- at the same time, Eugenia is giving Lucas a hard time for going to the club with Sami, and Sami is getting an eyeful of Tek and Lexie (Tek managed to convince Lexie to go to the club, but it seems they found the backseat much more interesting). When Carrie again doubles over in pain, Lucas and Austin rush her to the hospital, annoying Sami, who wishes that the two men were going nuts over her rather than her half-sister. Carrie ends up needing an appendectomy, and learns from Lexie that if she wants kids, she has to do it now.

Father Jansen isn't willing to marry Mimi and Shawn unless she tells him the truth. She tries, but loses her nerve again. The two discuss being godparents to little Zack, which Father Jansen overhears before he speaks to Shawn, leading him to believe that Shawn knows that truth. When it looks like there will still be problems with the wedding, Mimi calls Kate for help and unknowingly gets a helping hand from Caroline, who advises Belle to let Shawn go. Shawn, meanwhile, runs into Bo outside the pub and the two don't get any closer to patching up their relationship.

Marlena asks Alex to arrange a fair burial for Lois, but he has other plans as he prepares to rig the water heater at Lois' cabin to destroy any evidence that could link him to her. Alex doesn't count on Marlena heading to the cabin and being inside when it explodes. Marlena is rushed to the hospital, where her condition begins to improve when Sami comes for a visit.

Hope sees a little boy who reminds her of Zack in a great deal of trouble and tries to save him, but ends up falling off a cliff for her efforts. She is saved by Patrick, who then takes care of her back at the bungalow. All the closeness between the two leads to Patrick having a fantasy about himself and Hope.

Chelsea manages to get herself in trouble yet again, leaving Bo and Billie to save the day.

Down the Road:

Carrie speaks with both the men in her life at the hospital, and makes her choice.

I have seen posting from other poeple that work for the show or know someone there that shimi does NOT get married and does NOT get pregnant. they say that shelle will get together by at least july. that is what they are saying because they get more fan mail for shelle then shimi.

Jo
Jo

March 12th, 2006, 9:20 pm #5

If you read my above post, I too have heard from reliable sources that there is no Shimi wedding or pregnancy. And about Shelle reuniting in July, I have heard something of the sort, at least the part of Shelle reuniting at some ponit. But also, they told us that they would've reunited last fall, around the time of Broe's wedding and then they said Shelle would reunite on or around Feb. 6 '06 or sometime in February or at least early '06. That didn't happen so a reunion in July, I'm not quite sure about but hopefully a reunion at some point! And also, about Shelle getting more fan mail, I've heard that Shimi has been the favourite and they've also been the favourite on the set but I'm still hoping for a Shelle reunion!

March 12th, 2006, 9:48 pm #6

Week of March 13th:

Down the Road:

Shimi are doomed just like Phelle are and Shelle are the end couple.
<center><center>

March 13th, 2006, 1:33 am #7

Week of March 13th:

Down the Road:

Thanks for posting

<a href="http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/434943">General Hospital Fan Fiction

<a href="http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/187507">Carrie's Shawn and Belle ~Fire And Ice

Kerry
Kerry

March 13th, 2006, 4:32 pm #8

Week of March 13th:

Down the Road:

PLEASE, let that not be true! I'm gonna cry if they get married!!!

March 18th, 2006, 3:50 pm #9

Week of March 13th:

Down the Road:

I hate this really!