Let's talk rumors.... and spec...

Let's talk rumors.... and spec...

Carly
Carly

December 22nd, 2006, 5:34 am #1

and for the record, I haven't been watching that regularly and only really keep up with Dustin's board, so these might be kinda obvious...

What do you all think of the possibility Willow is Jan? Seems to make sense, but that disgusts me in such a serious way. She's psycho, too, and doesn't have family. And is OBSESSED with Shawn and jealous of Belle. But EWWWW. I HATE HER.

Wonder how I'll react to JKJ coming back. I LOVE him, but wonder how I'll see Philip in this new role. Also kinda funny since we never did see JKJ doing anything resembling the Marines -- his last day was when the character went off. How funny to think JKJ's character never really had a thing for Belle.

And, not that it's obvious, but I REALLY WANT SOME PHIMI ACTION!

December 22nd, 2006, 7:21 pm #2

Willow being Jan is really weird, but it wouldn't surprise me if it played out. If a character can return from the dead several times, a character can defintitly have plastic surgery and look like a complete stranger! Don't know what I think of it though... I hated Jan, and I hate Willow.

I'm happy to see JKJ return as well, but why does Philip have to go through plastic surgery? If Hogan dropped that, then he could have used old flashbacks of Philip as a teenager! Oh, well. Maybe he will do it anyway!

January 10th, 2007, 2:29 am #3

Last edited by MaryPA on January 10th, 2007, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.