Question of Value? Buckles KS and GS SS,

Question of Value? Buckles KS and GS SS,

December 8th, 2009, 5:10 am #1

I have been in need of Two now Three Buckles Two Gs and one KS all SS not GP

I see one of each for sale Not NOS but oin nice Cond I have not been able to get a wisper in finding a GS for over a Year

The Prices are Very High in my mind??? The reason I am asking is because I have No knowledge of prices for Buckles

the GS is $110.00 and the KS is $70.00

Any help Greatly Appreciated Both are BIN and I will let them go rather then pay a stupid price I would love to get them though??

The seller I have boyught one watch MY first KS its' a 5626-7000 it came today and she is beautiful all Org keeping Spot on time
and Dial and hands 95% case good 90% also Xtal VG

Ok hope to hear back thanks Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza

December 8th, 2009, 5:36 am #2

If this is the older squarish chunky buckle, the price is consistent (but on the high end) with what I have seen on the Japanese auctions. The newer rounder buckles is however cheaper even if I suspect some of them are aftermarket.

/ martin

December 8th, 2009, 5:47 am #3

From what I can tell its the Buckles that would be proper to this 1969 GS and KS.

I really had not a Clue, and maybe thats why it's been so difficult to find one??

I emailed the seller asking if we could work out a better price for both?, but when it's a BIN there is always the chance they will be gone?
I guess this is were I get a bit stuck. If the Price is in order and yes on the high side and it's wanted or needed then I have little trouble paying
it's when I am Clueless that I get Frozen,
Thank you Your prespective is a great help
Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza

December 8th, 2009, 9:49 pm #4

I will try to go and see in the Photo section to se if there is a Pic of the Buckles But the seller has not responded they may be gone he just dd
Not Put Sold because another buyer asked if they were SS or Allumenum? and was not getting any answer and thenn the seller resopnded they were sold thats why he did not respond??

I would have never kbnown to ask teh metal I took for granted they were SS Much to learn.
Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza

December 8th, 2009, 10:15 pm #5

Modern cheap roundish typ

Older more expensive squarish type (but would say GS or KS)

/ martin

December 9th, 2009, 2:33 am #6

Are they are they Aluminum or SS last question
Thjanks

Russell Anthany Iadanza

December 9th, 2009, 2:40 am #7

I have been in need of Two now Three Buckles Two Gs and one KS all SS not GP

I see one of each for sale Not NOS but oin nice Cond I have not been able to get a wisper in finding a GS for over a Year

The Prices are Very High in my mind??? The reason I am asking is because I have No knowledge of prices for Buckles

the GS is $110.00 and the KS is $70.00

Any help Greatly Appreciated Both are BIN and I will let them go rather then pay a stupid price I would love to get them though??

The seller I have boyught one watch MY first KS its' a 5626-7000 it came today and she is beautiful all Org keeping Spot on time
and Dial and hands 95% case good 90% also Xtal VG

Ok hope to hear back thanks Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza
It was not my turn. At least I have the knowledge now, that I should have had before. Now if and when I ever see them again I will know the diffrences
I don't even have Good quality Straps for them Because I felt the Buckles may be sold with quality Staps

There is a Price for learning"so No Crying when Learning" Thanks alot Martin If you ever see any Please let me know.
Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza