Citizen "Photo eye" ???

Citizen "Photo eye" ???

April 1st, 2010, 4:00 pm #1

I'm trying to find some info on what I remember to be a Citizen "Photo Eye" watch but cant seem to find anything!
Can someone perhaps help?
I am fairly sure it was a Citizen and not a Seiko but the watch was round and it had an open and close type lens much like that of a camera! It came in 2 different models I believe........ one style had an integrated type band and the other was not integrated!
Thanks in advance!

April 1st, 2010, 5:53 pm #2

Rakuten has some and I see them on Ebay.

April 1st, 2010, 11:33 pm #3

I'm trying to find some info on what I remember to be a Citizen "Photo Eye" watch but cant seem to find anything!
Can someone perhaps help?
I am fairly sure it was a Citizen and not a Seiko but the watch was round and it had an open and close type lens much like that of a camera! It came in 2 different models I believe........ one style had an integrated type band and the other was not integrated!
Thanks in advance!
window blinds that open or close when a button is pushed. With the "blinds" closed it looks EXACTLY like an analog watch... push the button and the blinds "open" to reveal a couple digital displays. I don't have a picture of it loaded, but noted on the back is "U010 K003016 CKW" This one has a DARK gray smokey dial with a white minute track, white hour and minute hands with a yellow second hand.

If you need a pic I can take and forward to an email addy--since I don't know how long I can post here with the change-over to new site taking place, and I've not gotten my membership update yet.

All the best. (btw, this is a round watch with the integrated bracelet)
Last edited by TheFastest on April 1st, 2010, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.