Am I crazy - yes I am! (Modem burner!)

Am I crazy - yes I am! (Modem burner!)

January 17th, 2010, 12:36 am #1

Sorry, but I hope this post is o.k. as at least a Seiko and a Citizen is part of it.

Some time ago, I recognized, that I have a watch representing almost every letter of the ABC.
Today it's complete!
Where I had different watches to choose from, it was done more or less randomly:

Thanks for your patience,

Axel

January 17th, 2010, 12:41 am #2

Although be prepared for the Rath of the Moderators lol.

Cheers
Mark.

January 17th, 2010, 12:48 am #3

Sorry, but I hope this post is o.k. as at least a Seiko and a Citizen is part of it.

Some time ago, I recognized, that I have a watch representing almost every letter of the ABC.
Today it's complete!
Where I had different watches to choose from, it was done more or less randomly:

Axel
Nice, as for Crazy? I'm here studying taking breaks to post on a Sat night about watches!

January 17th, 2010, 12:49 am #4

Today it's complete!

Axel
...... 31 Jewels Vostok Europe.... looks good on a bracelet. Realy nice collection ..

I don`t make things. I make things better !

January 17th, 2010, 12:50 am #5

Although be prepared for the Rath of the Moderators lol.

Cheers
Mark.
That's why I chose Citizen and not Certina and Seiko instead of Stowa - 7hoped that helped to convince Russ and Les, that this one could be treated as ON-topic.

Cheers,

Axel

January 17th, 2010, 12:59 am #6

Today it's complete!

Axel

<center>

"Too many die broke waiting for the Lottery"

"Only someone who's eyes could spot a piece of fly s**t in a pound of black pepper could tell the difference !!"

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else"
aka: JOHN WISENHYMER
</center>

January 17th, 2010, 1:06 am #7

Today it's complete!

Axel
Super cool! Love that Enicar! (nt)

January 17th, 2010, 1:07 am #8

Today it's complete!

Axel
WOW!! some beautiful vintage watches and great photography..nt

January 17th, 2010, 1:13 am #9

Today it's complete!

Axel
thanks!

January 17th, 2010, 1:25 am #10

Super cool! Love that Enicar! (nt)
nt