RE2: Barry Burton Status Image & Sounds?

Requests for a reskin in here please.

RE2: Barry Burton Status Image & Sounds?

AgentMomo
Tyrant R
AgentMomo
Tyrant R
Joined: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 AM

Nov 12 2012, 06:34 PM #1

Is there anyway I may replace the LEON PICTURE With Barry and also somehow make the handgun sound like the Magnum gun?

Anyone here have the mod files of such things to share? thanks ! :cd
Quote
Like
Share

FannyRedfield
Tyrant R
Joined: Aug 16 2012, 05:36 PM

Nov 12 2012, 06:41 PM #2

AgentMomo @ Nov 12 2012, 06:34 PM wrote: Is there anyway I may replace the LEON PICTURE With Barry and also somehow make the handgun sound like the Magnum gun?

Anyone here have the mod files of such things to share? thanks ! :cd
The sound of the magnum i swapped for the handgun deleting the handgun sounds (weapon02) replacing with the magnum one (weapon05) and renaming it to weapon02 :)
Act Like a B*Tch , Get Slapped like a B*tch

Chloë Grace Moretz ♥

CHLOMOSAPIEN!
Quote
Like
Share

AgentMomo
Tyrant R
AgentMomo
Tyrant R
Joined: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 AM

Nov 12 2012, 09:23 PM #3

FannyRedfield @ Nov 12 2012, 06:41 PM wrote:
AgentMomo @ Nov 12 2012, 06:34 PM wrote: Is there anyway I may replace the LEON PICTURE With Barry and also somehow make the handgun sound like the Magnum gun?

Anyone here have the mod files of such things to share? thanks !  :cd
The sound of the magnum i swapped for the handgun deleting the handgun sounds (weapon02) replacing with the magnum one (weapon05) and renaming it to weapon02 :)
Wow that easy? how come its not that easy to just simply start with MAGNUM by copying HANDGUN name and deleting it :lol:
Quote
Like
Share

Yotsuke The Hedgehog
Birkin G-Type III
Yotsuke The Hedgehog
Birkin G-Type III
Joined: Sep 14 2012, 09:40 PM

Nov 12 2012, 09:23 PM #4

The avatar can be replaced with tim viewer just follow these steps(and remember to make an backup of the replaced file):
1-Download Tim Viewer(if you already have one just ignore this)from here:
http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/486/
2-Open tim viewer and go to file and then scan the raw file.
3-Go to your RE2 folder then go to Common and then datap.
4-Select St0_pl.tim
5-You will see a lot of images just select the one that has leon ada and hunk(or image 2).
6-In the menu select the option save multiple files and then put the number 2(why because the number you put will replace the image with the number you putted)and select ok.
7- Go to image and and then convert to bmp.You will need photoshop or gimp and in both of then you just have to make the image be in RGB colors(originaly if you extract it with tim viewer it will be indexed or in other words you will cannot add new colors!)
8-Save the image.
9-With paint cut the barry avatar you want and replace leon avatar and save.
10-Open it with photoshop or gimp again and turn it back on an Indexed image and save.
11-With tim viewer go to file open bmp.
12-Open your bmp and then in file select save as tim and replace the 2.tim that just appeared in your Datap folder.
13-Check your tim again with Scan RAW file option select your new st0_pl.tim and see if it worked.
14-Test it in game and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT:
If you want Barry´s Magnum you can get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xlz32437odglxml
For it to replace the handgun you just need to rename it to PL00W02.PLD
And Have an mega fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote
Like
Share

AgentMomo
Tyrant R
AgentMomo
Tyrant R
Joined: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 AM

Nov 12 2012, 09:30 PM #5

Yotsuke The Hedgehog @ Nov 12 2012, 09:23 PM wrote: The avatar can be replaced with tim viewer just follow these steps(and remember to make an backup of the replaced file):
1-Download Tim Viewer(if you already have one just ignore this)from here:
http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/486/
2-Open tim viewer and go to file and then scan the raw file.
3-Go to your RE2 folder then go to Common and then datap.
4-Select St0_pl.tim
5-You will see a lot of images just select the one that has leon ada and hunk(or image 2).
6-In the menu select the option save multiple files and then put the number 2(why because the number you put will replace the image with the number you putted)and select ok.
7- Go to image and and then convert to bmp.You will need photoshop or gimp and in both of then you just have to make the image be in RGB colors(originaly if you extract it with tim viewer it will be indexed or in other words you will cannot add new colors!)
8-Save the image.
9-With paint cut the barry avatar you want and replace leon avatar and save.
10-Open it with photoshop or gimp again and turn it back on an Indexed image and save.
11-With tim viewer go to file open bmp.
12-Open your bmp and then in file select save as tim and replace the 2.tim that just appeared in your Datap folder.
13-Check your tim again with Scan RAW file option select your new st0_pl.tim and see if it worked.
14-Test it in game and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT:
If you want Barry´s Magnum you can get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xlz32437odglxml
For it to replace the handgun you just need to rename it to PL00W02.PLD
And Have an mega fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Quote
Like
Share

AgentMomo
Tyrant R
AgentMomo
Tyrant R
Joined: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 AM

Nov 12 2012, 10:57 PM #6

Alright when I hit select convert to BMP where do I convert it to, I keep getting no files found :D
Quote
Like
Share

Yotsuke The Hedgehog
Birkin G-Type III
Yotsuke The Hedgehog
Birkin G-Type III
Joined: Sep 14 2012, 09:40 PM

Nov 13 2012, 12:24 PM #7

I personaly think you should create an folder called"RE2 Mods test".
Extract the bmp there and edit it the way you want!!!!!!!
Oh and remember don´t double post just use the edit function below your post ok?
Quote
Like
Share

DXZ
Nemesis T-Type III
DXZ
Nemesis T-Type III
Joined: Feb 13 2011, 10:57 AM

Nov 13 2012, 12:53 PM #8


or


Which version you like?
Language: Russian :ph43r:

How to search on this forum

Quote
Like
Share

J0SHUAKANE
Nemesis T-Type II
J0SHUAKANE
Nemesis T-Type II
Joined: Jul 30 2011, 04:04 AM

Nov 13 2012, 02:22 PM #9

AgentMomo @ Nov 12 2012, 09:23 PM wrote:Wow that easy? how come its not that easy to just simply start with MAGNUM by copying HANDGUN name and deleting it  :lol:
to change starting inventory read here... http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evi ... topic=1184

and good work there DXZ B)
Quote
Like
Share

DXZ
Nemesis T-Type III
DXZ
Nemesis T-Type III
Joined: Feb 13 2011, 10:57 AM

Nov 13 2012, 04:48 PM #10

J0SHUAKANE @ Nov 13 2012, 02:22 PM wrote: good work there DXZ B)
Thank you! B)
Language: Russian :ph43r:

How to search on this forum

Quote
Like
Share

Yotsuke The Hedgehog
Birkin G-Type III
Yotsuke The Hedgehog
Birkin G-Type III
Joined: Sep 14 2012, 09:40 PM

Nov 13 2012, 08:47 PM #11

J0SHUAKANE @ Nov 13 2012, 02:22 PM wrote:
and good work there DXZ B)
Agreeed!!!!!!!11
Quote
Like
Share

AgentMomo
Tyrant R
AgentMomo
Tyrant R
Joined: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 AM

Nov 13 2012, 10:35 PM #12

DXZ @ Nov 13 2012, 12:53 PM wrote:
or


Which version you like?
#2 looks awesome !
Quote
Like
Share

DXZ
Nemesis T-Type III
DXZ
Nemesis T-Type III
Joined: Feb 13 2011, 10:57 AM

Nov 14 2012, 05:09 AM #13

Language: Russian :ph43r:

How to search on this forum

Quote
Like
Share

AgentMomo
Tyrant R
AgentMomo
Tyrant R
Joined: Jun 24 2012, 04:08 AM

Nov 14 2012, 10:07 AM #14

DXZ @ Nov 14 2012, 05:09 AM wrote:

Here you go!
Beyond Thank You ! :)
Quote
Like
Share