-All clothing unlocked
-Boutique room door unlockable with the key

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Video demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Myb-OOXgmA

>>>Download: http://www.4shared.com/rar/0nQtV0RD/bou ... sible.html

- How to install:
1.put the ".exe" file into (...)\PC Games - Resident Evil 3\
2.put the ".rdt" files into (...)\PC Games - Resident Evil 3\DATA_E\RDT\
3.start the game by executing the new "ResidentEvil3-mod.exe" file. (or you can substitute the original exe with this one)

*in order to the mod to work correctly you have to choose Jill's normal clothing at the beginning of game.

Enjoy! =)

Hunk_4TH
Birkin G-Type IV
Hunk_4TH
Birkin G-Type IV

Feb 20 2011, 04:33 AM #3

residentevilartist @ Feb 19 2011, 06:24 PM wrote: I have made a mod with the Boutique room avaliable for PC version of RE3:

-You start the game with boutique key
-All clothing unlocked
-Boutique room door unlockable with the key

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Video demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Myb-OOXgmA

>>>Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/cWqkmPLl/Bo ... sible.html

- How to install:
1.put the ".exe" file into (...)\PC Games - Resident Evil 3\
2.put the ".rdt" files into (...)\PC Games - Resident Evil 3\DATA_E\RDT\
3.start the game by executing the new "ResidentEvil3-mod.exe" file. (or you can substitute the original exe with this one)

*in order to the mod to work correctly you have to choose Jill's normal clothing at the beginning of game.

Enjoy! =)
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Where did you get Jill's inventory avatar at?

Mrox2
Nemesis T-Type III
Mrox2
Nemesis T-Type III

Feb 20 2011, 10:42 AM #4

nice mod :)
your beta avatar is awesome .. i was requested to make one but couldnt find a good quality like this :lol:

residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II
residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II

Feb 20 2011, 03:24 PM #5

nice mod 
your beta avatar is awesome .. i was requested to make one but couldnt find a good quality like this 
I obtained the avatar at a screenshot from gamefaqs, the image looked quite blurry and pale, I used photoshop to readjust the colors.

I am thinking to post this alternative avatar with new title screens too! ;)

What do you think?

kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V
kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V

Feb 20 2011, 06:00 PM #6

Why didn't you just supply a game save? I advise against butchering the exe even a trainer would of been better imo.
I glady shot myself in the foot.

residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II
residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II

Feb 20 2011, 07:03 PM #7

Why didn't you just supply a game save? I advise against butchering the exe even a trainer would of been better imo.
Because if I supply a game save if somebody want to start a new game, to obtain the boutique key he need to hack savegame again to add that item - and it is not a very easy task..

I'm not "butchering" the exe, what I have done is just replaced the values of starting itens with another..(in this case, the manual with boutique key)

kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V
kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V

Feb 20 2011, 09:35 PM #8

All you needed to do was make a trainer to change one of the inventory slots item number to boutique key on/off, the off option blanking it 00 so you can reuse the slot at anytime for somethiing else. The key can be disregarded after opening the room anyway.

residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II
residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II

Feb 21 2011, 01:47 AM #9

All you needed to do was make a trainer to change one of the inventory slots item number to boutique key on/off, the off option blanking it 00 so you can reuse the slot at anytime for somethiing else. The key can be disregarded after opening the room anyway.
I understand what do you mean, but I am completely noob in creating trainers.. X_X

Anyways the key will work as a normal item, it can be moved, and disappears after one use.

kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V
kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V

Feb 21 2011, 03:37 AM #10

It's wrong imo to tamper with the exe "leave it alone guys" in this case you got rid of the manual which some people may still want.
If you need to edit the exe do it externally with a trainer whilst it's running in memory so your not effecting any files.
I'll glady make any trainer for guys if given the exe offsets and values :P

Mrox2
Nemesis T-Type III
Mrox2
Nemesis T-Type III

Feb 21 2011, 08:15 AM #11

residentevilartist @ Feb 20 2011, 03:24 PM wrote:

nice mod  
your beta avatar is awesome .. i was requested to make one but couldnt find a good quality like this 
I obtained the avatar at a screenshot from gamefaqs, the image looked quite blurry and pale, I used photoshop to readjust the colors.

I am thinking to post this alternative avatar with new title screens too! ;)

What do you think?
Good idea :cd
but when i try to do some skins for re3 or change title screen texture colours goes stupid ?!?
i use tim viewer corel paint shop and paint

residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II
residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II

Feb 21 2011, 10:27 AM #12

It's wrong imo to tamper with the exe "leave it alone guys" in this case you got rid of the manual which some people may still want.
If you need to edit the exe do it externally with a trainer whilst it's running in memory so your not effecting any files.
I'll glady make any trainer for guys if given the exe offsets and values 
I have posted a new topic saying about how I modified the exe file: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evi ... wtopic=973

It will be awesome, if somebody can make a trainer.

You may post the trainer together with my mod for guys who don't want to use edited exe. ;)

residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II
residentevilartist
Birkin G-Type II

Feb 21 2011, 10:35 AM #13

Good idea 
but when i try to do some skins for re3 or change title screen texture colours goes stupid ?!?
i use tim viewer corel paint shop and paint
I think the color goes stupid if the edited image has very different in comparison to original one.

You know that tim image has a color index, and it only supports 256 different colors, and if, the color from edited image isn't contained in the original one, the photoshop pick up the closest one contained in the index of the original image, corel paint should do the same.

If desired color is very different, you can add new colors to the index (if it is not full)..

kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V
kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V

Feb 21 2011, 02:01 PM #14

Convert the bmp to 256 colours aka 8pp before converting them to tim with timviewer, timviewer screws up the quality of the images if converted from 24bpp or 16bpp.
I personally recommend ABitmapEditor by Lemke Innovations for your converting your images to 8bpp :) I wish it did 16bpp too.
residentevilartist @ Feb 21 2011, 10:27 AM wrote:
I'll glady make any trainer for guys if given the exe offsets and values 
I have posted a new topic saying about how I modified the exe file: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evi ... wtopic=973

It will be awesome, if somebody can make a trainer.

You may post the trainer together with my mod for guys who don't want to use edited exe. ;)
Marked on my todo list :)

kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V
kevstah2004
Birkin G-Type V

Feb 21 2011, 02:04 PM #15

----