TUFFOIL

TUFFOIL

William Mccarthy
William Mccarthy

November 12th, 2001, 7:23 pm #1

This stuff really works 350000 miles on my mer !!!! [and still going] it has 12 world wide pattens and in the book of world records as the slipperiest substance on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check it out www.tufoil.com

November 16th, 2001, 12:52 am #2

Thanks for the tip.

I'll look into the stock price of the company that makes it. And others of us should look for a website and other sources.

Your response to this post can be made by clicking on "respond", just below.. Or you may use this handy hyperlink panel: [[url=mailto://rbpotvin@webtv.net]Email Me[/url]][Cryonaut, where it's okay to be way off-topic and where you can start new threads of your own.][My Memos to Cryonet][Larouche's Homepage][Larouche's Search Engine][Classical Humanist approach to understanding human nature and the world.][Google Search Engine]

frank poole
frank poole

November 19th, 2001, 2:11 am #3

This stuff really works 350000 miles on my mer !!!! [and still going] it has 12 world wide pattens and in the book of world records as the slipperiest substance on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check it out www.tufoil.com
I have been using tufiol for about 8 yrs now I can say that it i sthe best oli addtv that you can buy.

the rpmmay go up due to less friction the temp will drop the mpg will go u some and also the hp will go up there is nothing to lose.

Jon Mernyk
Jon Mernyk

January 7th, 2002, 5:46 am #4

I have used tufoil for over 15 years since first trying it on my '83 Landcruiser when it had about 50K miles on it. All the good things said about it are true. Plus those -20 Colorado mornings always started nicely when the landcruiser started up on the first turn and purred like a kitten. I sold it when it was 10 years old and the motor still ran like new. I used it in my Volvos until the last few years when I can't seem to find it anymore in stores. Guess I'll try the website, bought a few items from them years ago including firearm lube which is also great.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2002, 7:00 pm #5

you can also order tufoil online from www.autobarn.com

barard
barard

January 13th, 2006, 12:56 am #6

tufoil.net has the best price and arrives fast.