should I use zMax in my 98 BMW 528i?

should I use zMax in my 98 BMW 528i?

June 9th, 2002, 6:41 pm #1

it has 140,000 KM, i druve it alot and was wondering does anyone have some info on this product refering to BMW veichels? if not is there other solutions I should consider? i wanna get my gas milage up again and i feel like i dont get that much power any more

Ralph E. Jarrells
Ralph E. Jarrells

June 25th, 2002, 7:41 pm #2

We have positive reports from BMW owners as well as Porsche, Lexus, Ford, Chevy,etc. The best way to find out is to try.

open skeptic
open skeptic

June 27th, 2002, 10:51 am #3

I was wondering if there might be an engine better (or worse) suited for z-max use. Does year or mileage have any bearing on it's use? Cleanliness? What about the metallurgy in different makes? Thank you for speaking candidly and graciously.

bryan e. ford
bryan e. ford

July 13th, 2002, 3:31 pm #4

it has 140,000 KM, i druve it alot and was wondering does anyone have some info on this product refering to BMW veichels? if not is there other solutions I should consider? i wanna get my gas milage up again and i feel like i dont get that much power any more
all bmw's 97 and up use synthetic oil and with only 140000 km there should be no need for any additive in your car.just keep the oil changed according to the service idicator lights.bmw's engines are virtually bullet proof if maintained properly.i fix bmw's for a living.

John Smoot
John Smoot

August 8th, 2002, 1:08 am #5

Does it seem funny to anyone else a guy says first that BMWs are "bulletproof", then the next sentence is saying that he should know...he repairs them for a living? And probably a very good one, at that!

1Bdude
1Bdude

September 20th, 2002, 4:56 pm #6

guy makes a simple respose to the message and you smack him for it. I have seen your other messages and you are an IDIOT!

Peter Zappe
Peter Zappe

September 25th, 2002, 1:16 pm #7

Who is this Smoot guy? I don't know a whole lot about computers or the internet, but it seems like there should be a way to get this smoot guy banned from this response page....... He's seems smart, but maybe he doesn't have any friends or just a 45 year old virgin.....oh well

john smoot
john smoot

September 27th, 2002, 10:37 pm #8

Zappe and 1bdude (yeah right) need to lighten up. If you're that easily offended, don't read my posts. Pretty simple, huh? I'm simply adding some of my own brand of ironic sarcasm. Some may find it entertaining...kind of the way I find you're respective whines humorous. Get it?

And, anyone who uses a name like '1bdude' OBVIOUSLY has a severe self-image problem. Get over it...

john smoot, aka MEGADUDE
john smoot, aka MEGADUDE

September 27th, 2002, 10:40 pm #9

Who is this Smoot guy? I don't know a whole lot about computers or the internet, but it seems like there should be a way to get this smoot guy banned from this response page....... He's seems smart, but maybe he doesn't have any friends or just a 45 year old virgin.....oh well
How'd you know so much about me?

john smoot
john smoot

October 1st, 2002, 9:16 pm #10

I bet you didn't know I like to finger my cat