MotorKote

MotorKote

Matt Frailey
Matt Frailey

August 20th, 2001, 6:24 pm #1

Have you heard anything of Motorkote? I have heard that this may be the only stuff out there that works? I was thinking about trying it and was wandering if anyone knew anything bad or good about it.

thanks

Matt

John
John

November 6th, 2001, 5:24 am #2

I'm trying it right now and sofar the car seems smoother; but then again I'm no scientific lab with the proper equipment...

I'v tried the teflon stuff but I believe that really is a hoax..

your thoughts?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 24th, 2002, 8:04 pm #3

john the problem with teflon is that in order for teflon to bond to a metal it has to reach 800 degrees!
being this the teflon doesnt bond to your engine and will just clog your filter. if you research on it the company dupont who is the inventor of teflon is against running it in an engine and claims that there would be no benefit! they will not allow companys to use their name on any product! must be really good stuff!!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 24th, 2002, 8:07 pm #4

Have you heard anything of Motorkote? I have heard that this may be the only stuff out there that works? I was thinking about trying it and was wandering if anyone knew anything bad or good about it.

thanks

Matt
Matt

I am running Motorkote 100 in 2 vehicles and have seen a huge difference in power and fuel economy I have a 1988 GMC JIMMY full size 4x4 with a 350 4brl before motorkote i was getting 12.4 miles to the gallon since i started using motorkote I am getting 14.7 which is a huge savings in my fuel costs and more power then it ever had. i put it in 14000 miles ago and i am still getting same results even after 3 oil changes and not having to replace it! it is supposidly good for up to 50,000 miles but with the amount i am saving im going to re add it every 25000.
I am also running it in a 2002 chev silverado ext cab fullsize w/350 and getting 28.8 miles to the gallon....im not sure what i was getting prior but chev rates it for around 21 miles to the gallon. I treated the entire trucks (crankcase,transmission,front and rear diff,transfercase) all from the same bottle! and for half the price of durajunk and procrap. unlike the other additives motorkote is a pure synthetic concentrate which has no ptfes no graphite no molybendium,zinc,or silicone which are all detrimental to your engine. I also use Motorkote in my lawnmower,snowblower,4 wheeler,and air compressor....the stuff is great and is well worth trying! The fuel treatment is amazing too.

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

November 26th, 2002, 1:07 am #5

Mr. A,
Motorkote 100 sounds too good. I owned a 87 fullsize Jimmy with a 350, and all 87-94 350s in GM half-ton trucks came with throttle body injection. You sure yours is carbed? And mine got about 16 mpg average. So your mileage claim seems reasonable. Also, I currently own a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 ext cab 4x4, and I know they do not have 350s...it's either a 4.8 or 5.3 liter. So, care to comment on those 2 obvious misprints on your part? Any others?

And, this Motorkote must be some good stuff to get you 28.8 in that truck...from 21 to 28.8 mpg is a cool 37 % increase!! Does it somehow reduce your air drag? It just seems too good. I will do some research. If this Motorkote 100 is this good, I'll buy stock in it's parent company, then sing it's praises to everyone I can. And retire a very rich man....Oh, please, let it be so!

Can someone else who's not "anonymous" help us out with some personal insight with Motorkote 100?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 28th, 2002, 12:00 am #6

John

first sorry about the misprint my chev has a 305 and yes my Jimmy is carbed would you care to come see or maybe I can drive it to you to see?
2nd I am not sure what the silverado got for mileage to begin with I just know what I am getting now!
thirdly I dont sell this stuff nor do I even know where I can buy it. My Father in-law picked some up to try in his transport and liked his results so he picked some up for me to try in my trucks I have not tried anything else in these trucks and was pretty impressed with the results and thought I would share them and see if anyone else had tried the stuff? did not set out to be made out to look like a liar!!

John Smoot
John Smoot

November 29th, 2002, 4:27 pm #7

Sorry about ruffling the feathers, there...I did a little research on this Motorkote 100, which of course is similar to all "actual results" that you can find about on anything on the internet, and I've decided if this stuff is half as good as it claims, then it will be 10 times better than anything I've ever tried, including zMAX. I'm trying to obtain some. For anyone interested, just use google and search 'Moterkote' and you'll see what I am referring to. A-man, I own a 2002 Chevy Silverado, 5.3 l, 4x4, ext cab, 1500 series, 3.73 rear axle...sounds exactly like what you drive (I guess you can't be all bad, being a Chevy guy). I'm currently averaging (highway/city/towing a little) 16.6 mpg. You're getting 28.8?!?!? Man, I hope I can get above 20. I'd be thrilled! Let me know of any recent results, and please confirm that this is what you drive and mpg update. It just seems too good! And, where do you get this stuff? I can't find it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 2nd, 2002, 8:53 pm #8

John

After thinking about the mileage i am getting compared to yours I think I know why there is such a big difference... I am calculating my mileage to a Canadian gallon which is more then a US gallon...and if my math is correct i think your 16 mpg US is close to 21 mpg Canadian. As far as where to get it.. I have no idea but am looking I will let you know if i find it.

John Smoot
John Smoot

December 3rd, 2002, 12:51 am #9

Based on what your last message said, 28.8 mpg (Canada) is right at about 22 mpg (USA). If I could get 22 mpg in this truck, I'd be tickled and I'd tell everyone to get some Motorkote. Now if I can just get some.

John Smoot
John Smoot

December 17th, 2002, 6:30 pm #10

Man, I never would of thought it'd been this hard to buy black market weapons, as it was to finally get some Motorkote ordered! It's in the mail...updates to come. I think I can clearly see one thing wrong with Motorkote's product...it's way to hard to obtain. If this is as good as they say (or even half), then I'll buy enough and sell it to all who want some. Check back here later, guys.