The solution to the forum problems?

The solution to the forum problems?

Griselda
Griselda

March 27th, 2004, 8:47 am #1

Great news!

We may have some new forums, ad and popup free! Bolty has volunteered to host some invision board forums for us, on the lurkerlounge server but separate from the main LL forums.

You're welcome to head on over and try them out. The paint's still a bit fresh, so do let me know if something seems odd.

One nifty feature of invision board is the calendar feature. With a small community like RB, I left it open for members to add events. So, if you have an ongoing game like slackers, or want to add a more spontaneous event to enourage people to join, go ahead and try it out.

-Griselda

WarBlade
WarBlade

March 27th, 2004, 10:02 am #2

:p

Griselda
Griselda

March 27th, 2004, 12:36 pm #3

Occhi
Occhi

March 29th, 2004, 2:46 pm #4

Great news!

We may have some new forums, ad and popup free! Bolty has volunteered to host some invision board forums for us, on the lurkerlounge server but separate from the main LL forums.

You're welcome to head on over and try them out. The paint's still a bit fresh, so do let me know if something seems odd.

One nifty feature of invision board is the calendar feature. With a small community like RB, I left it open for members to add events. So, if you have an ongoing game like slackers, or want to add a more spontaneous event to enourage people to join, go ahead and try it out.

-Griselda
The Lounge Username?

Or do we re register afresh?

March 29th, 2004, 5:46 pm #5

I believe we have to register afresh.