Raises glass of Moonshine Eggnog

Raises glass of Moonshine Eggnog

December 25th, 2002, 4:19 am #1

Or Fog Nog as they call it in these parts. It has been a foggy foggy Christmas Eve. Friends have been over, family as well.

There has been to many shots of Peppermint Schnapps, way to much Slow Gin. My knees are feeling weaker, and the room is starting to spin. I'll throw up tonight, there's a bathroom on the right.

Ok, I am no Occhi with the clever sassy words but I tried. I can only hope that you folk's holidays has been as merry as mine. You know, it is a little hard to type when you see two computer screens and four, yes four computer keyboards. Ack.

It is quiet now, the house has been emptied, the wife is in bed. While I sit at the keyboard, holding my head. The hampster is hiding, in her little house, while I sit here, totally soused. The fox is now sleeping, along with the cat in my chair. I think I will go bite, the dog who has hair. The stockings have been hung, with the greatist of care, in hopes that Santa Clause will soon be here.

Please hear me exclaim, as I loose my sight! I love you all, it's been a hell of a night!

December 25th, 2002, 5:39 am #2

There once was a Doc called Doug-lass
Whose chars caused destruction en mass
He swallowed some nog
On a night full of fog
And when he awoke twas Christ-mas.

Happy Holidays All...

-- CH

December 25th, 2002, 5:56 am #3

Rudoc with your nose so red, wont you gekp me guife my s;ed.. That;s how the polive foynd tgem, wrapped ariund the maple rtee

myst go to beg but can not get fkoor to stay srill enoygh ot leavr chiar

Sirian
Sirian

December 25th, 2002, 1:08 pm #4

Wow, that even beats the worst typo fests I've seen from Cy and Occhi combined!

Happy Christmas, Doc.

- Sirian

December 25th, 2002, 3:22 pm #5

Woke up sitting in front of computer. I vauguely remember tracking Santa last night. I can sorta remember typing the first post. No memory of the second post what so ever.

I feel as though I should edit it or something. Or, leave it as a momument of what a foggy noggy Christmas Eve will do to you.

New Year's resolution. Swear off corn squeezings.

Anybody got something for a headache?

Noodles
Noodles

December 25th, 2002, 3:32 pm #6

Any Idea what that says Doc? I really cant tell

December 25th, 2002, 4:08 pm #7

Rudoc with your nose so red, wont you gekp me guife my s;ed.. That;s how the polive foynd tgem, wrapped ariund the maple rtee

"Rudolf with your nose so red, won't you help me guide my sled... That's how the police found them, wrapped around the maple tree."

"Must go to bed but can not get floor to stay still enough to leave chair"

Lissa
Lissa

December 26th, 2002, 11:13 pm #8

One Tequilla, Two Tequilla, Three Tequilla, Floor =Þ