New? data about the rogue mercenery bug

New? data about the rogue mercenery bug

tazoz
tazoz

December 7th, 2001, 7:02 pm #1

When you have +4 to skill lvls The rogue uses a skill that has no effect with art work similar to static.

When you have +5 skill lvls the rogue shoots a poison bolt similar to the skeleton mages shots that deals low dmg.

Now back to real life

cyall in a couple of weeks.

December 7th, 2001, 7:43 pm #2

I gather that Rogues with +3 skills on their equipment get a powerful lightning attack added to them.

Right?

Okay, what equipment is best to cause this, what Rogue is best to use (fire, cold) with this, and how much damage does this lightning do, exactly?

-Bolty

Dr Douglass
Dr Douglass

December 7th, 2001, 7:45 pm #3

Noodle tatortots!

December 7th, 2001, 7:55 pm #4

I gather that Rogues with +3 skills on their equipment get a powerful lightning attack added to them.

Right?

Okay, what equipment is best to cause this, what Rogue is best to use (fire, cold) with this, and how much damage does this lightning do, exactly?

-Bolty
And an old Lounge discussion, , on Roland's Strategy Compendium Forum, either Cain's Library or Pandemonium Fortress sub forum, sorry, I did not save the link.

In a nutshell.

+1 Skills: Rogue shoots Fire Arrows only. (Or alternates cold and fire, but does not shoot any pure physical arrows shots.

+2 skills: Rogue shoots only Ice Arrows

+3 Skills: Rogue shoots lightning hose from a Bat Lightning Skill file. Not sure what the damage is.

My +3 skills set up for Isolde is

Sky Strike
Lore
Silks of Victor (Tristan likes to dress his beloved in silks . . . )

+52 Skills (How you get that on realms, I have no clue) Rogue shoots Diablo's LBOD

Occhi

December 7th, 2001, 7:59 pm #5

December 7th, 2001, 8:06 pm #6

And an old Lounge discussion, , on Roland's Strategy Compendium Forum, either Cain's Library or Pandemonium Fortress sub forum, sorry, I did not save the link.

In a nutshell.

+1 Skills: Rogue shoots Fire Arrows only. (Or alternates cold and fire, but does not shoot any pure physical arrows shots.

+3 Skills: Rogue shoots lightning hose from a Bat Lightning Skill file. Not sure what the damage is.

Sky Strike
Lore

+52 Skills (How you get that on realms, I have no clue) Rogue shoots Diablo's LBOD

Occhi

It's almost worth getting a trainer to see that in Single Player - that's GOT to be a riot!

Diablo: "Hey, wait a minute here!"

-Bolty

December 7th, 2001, 8:22 pm #7

Heh, this is so obviously a bug that I can't justify cheesing myself with it. A shame. It'll probably never get fixed, either. I'll ask around.

-Bolty

Linger
Linger

December 7th, 2001, 8:46 pm #8

In a nutshell.

Sky Strike
Lore

Occhi
so a cliff killer and a saz helm/peasent's crown would do it?

i was under the impression it had to be + all skills, not + amazon skills.

L

Bun_Bun
Bun_Bun

December 7th, 2001, 10:26 pm #9

I've got a Lightning Hose merc to go along with my Holy Shock Zealot. She fires up quite nicely with a +2 Amazon Skills bow and a Lore helm.

December 7th, 2001, 10:39 pm #10

thinkin of makin a were-bear druid and this rogue would really help out.

L