KoP - name for that Assassin with dual throw ...

KoP - name for that Assassin with dual throw ...

December 4th, 2002, 4:29 am #1

Hi :*)

A name just came to me, stealTH + THrow to make stealTHrow.
Thought it might go with the other 2, but I prolly will play AC for most of the night.

Yours,
:*)
Moriah.

KingOfPain
KingOfPain

December 4th, 2002, 6:54 am #2

I was thinking deaTHrow but that would fit a necro better. Thx!

KoP

December 4th, 2002, 11:13 am #3

A name just came to me, stealTH + THrow to make stealTHrow.
Thought it might go with the other 2, but I prolly will play AC for most of the night.

Yours,
Moriah.
Moriah,

Loong time no see. Still playing AC? - must be better than I thought..

Nice to hear from you again.

(Did you ever get Moriah(high) to clvl 50?? )

HowGozit

December 5th, 2002, 10:35 am #4

AC is now more fun than ever. The latest storyline has added lots of high(ish) quests and new items means that you can extend your skills (higher) even more than at any time since the release date.
The only problem with AC is that leveling takes a long time and some of the better places are getting crowded at peak times, plus the fact that I like a change now & then.
When my AC main char was a melee fighter, I played a fair deal of D2 with a sorceress and now that my AC main is a mage (Creature, Life & Magic Def specced), I play a bit of D2 as a barb.
I've also dabbled in Civ3, HoMM4, Warcraft 3, Dungeon Siege etc etc and the Whanau is more into The Sims & Urban Chaos.
AC2 is due for official release in Aust/NZ in january sometime, even if you can get the disks earlier - yet you need to have a bank/visa number any the country where AC2 has been officially released (if all that makes sense), so I won't be playing AC2 for a while yet.
Moriah(HIGH) made it to lvl 49 before the comps got confiscated by the cops courtesy of a link to a well-known persona in the household at the time and when the cops released the comps, they were well & truly beyond salvage. This after their boasts that they can get anything off a harddrive - they can't even do a byte-for-byte copy of the platter surfaces. Oh well, you can only laugh at their pathetic attempts of mastering technology ...

in other news, my summer looks like it will be a very long one with many hours of work and even lots of hours sport, so don't expect to catch me online - only KoP can do that right now since he knows when I come home and when I go to sleep (yeah, I'm growing up, getting settled and I'm very predictable now).
The highlight this year will be to see Little River Band at the Viaduct Harbor on New Year's Eve - where I will be on cleaning duties and security, from where I will go to the Wintergardens in the Auckland Domain (park) and run the place until early evening on Jan 1.
If anyone thinks that might be crazy, then you obviously don't know the low-lights err, low points) of my work schedule this southern hemisphere's summer.

Enough rambling, now for some sleep,
Moriah.

PS Barb's name is Demonsbane,
I play Moriah or Honor on the Solclaim AC server, also with Whack & Delta having minor repute.

Griselda
Griselda

December 7th, 2002, 12:36 am #5

I was thinking deaTHrow but that would fit a necro better. Thx!

KoP
What's up?

-Griselda
Last edited by Grizelda on December 7th, 2002, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingOfPain
KingOfPain

December 7th, 2002, 10:05 pm #6

Mainly, I am having too much fun with my 3 throwers, tooTHrow, oaTHrow and stealTHrow ;p A few other RBDers now have their own thrower too.

You know how it goes - little notes on napkins compile into a notepad.txt, then Word.doc, then a mini guide for baba thrower, then finding more surprises and expand, then looking for more loopholes like a good variant scum should, then I am all confused with the data trying to present it in a somewhat comprehendible manner, then I go off wondering if the guide (and the data within) would make that much difference, then I get pressure to finish it up, then...

And you know, oddly enough, this one has no illustration pix contrary to the tradition of KoP guides ;p

Argh! those of you who know what it's like, please come to my defense.

PS: will get on it.

KoP

Charis
Charis

December 8th, 2002, 6:17 pm #7

I understand! I've got two guides that need finishing myself (Civ3).

I look forward to your guides! Hope you're having
a good December!

(Although, if the Epics pages could get back online somehow, it would help)

Charis

Moriah
Moriah

December 10th, 2002, 8:50 am #8

I was just having this thought that I spend 2 weeks of my spare time on Charged Bolt and nothing has ever been the same since.
Oh well, you life only once hehe!

Yours,
Moriah.