Here I Go Again.

Here I Go Again.

February 27th, 2003, 11:40 am #1

On March 4th and 5th, I gotta go back into the hospital.

Two words. Stess Test. A chemical based one. And a full metabolic function test as well. I go in, I take one test, I go home at night, recover, go back in in the morning, take another one.

I have been popping nitro tabs lately like candy. It seems having died several times has weakened my heart and my body functions.

Cancer is still gone. So far, no traces of it's return. I had to go to extremes to get rid of it, and now, it seems there is a price to pay. I don't know. I will find out more later. I am told I need to retire for real and remove all sources of stress from my life. Bah.

I could not pass my last set of stress tests, something tells me I will be flunking this test as well.

Docs keep hinting that I might need a new heart.

Occhi
Occhi

February 27th, 2003, 3:17 pm #2

1. Winning versus cancer: Yay.

2. The price of victory: ouch!

Hang in there Doc. We are pulling for you.

February 27th, 2003, 5:56 pm #3

When he said "I feel stretched thin."

It's how I have been feeling lately.

My last lab results were kinda bad. What little immune system I had is hosed. White blood cell count is nearly non existant. Red blood cell count is low. Need platelettes or something like that. Blood oxygen levels shot to hell.

The last time I had blood drawn, they had to do an artery stick. They could not get blood from my veins. When I stick my finger to check my blood sugar levels, I have to milk my finger. Start squeezing at the base and pull downward to try and get a drop. Anyways, when they were drawing blood, it did not come out in nice rythmic spurts. It oozed. It was an awful bluish purple colour, and had the consistancy of cold oatmeal. Instead of being loose and runny, it was sticky and kinda congealed.

I will know more later after a lot more tests.

Caos2
Caos2

February 27th, 2003, 7:48 pm #4

Two words. Stess Test. A chemical based one. And a full metabolic function test as well. I go in, I take one test, I go home at night, recover, go back in in the morning, take another one.

I have been popping nitro tabs lately like candy. It seems having died several times has weakened my heart and my body functions.

Cancer is still gone. So far, no traces of it's return. I had to go to extremes to get rid of it, and now, it seems there is a price to pay. I don't know. I will find out more later. I am told I need to retire for real and remove all sources of stress from my life. Bah.

I could not pass my last set of stress tests, something tells me I will be flunking this test as well.

It seems that you have won your last battle but still have some more to face but you are a warrior, probally one of the greatest there is so you shouldn't fear the future, you'll overcome your enemies.

c2

February 27th, 2003, 9:52 pm #5

nt!

Frugality is key.

February 28th, 2003, 2:00 am #6

There have been several occasions where I have been "Living Impaired"

Heart, brain, and circulation system all shut down, 0.0/0 for vital signs. (0 pulse, 0/0 blood pressure reading)

I have died on the operation table a few times. Died for a bit after that heart attack. I flat lined after getting shot in the torso a few times. During my cancer operation I renewed my "Living Impaired" status.

I am the human cockroach.