Epic Eight - Potluck - Sign Up Thread

Epic Eight - Potluck - Sign Up Thread

Sirian
Sirian

July 21st, 2002, 1:12 am #1

Due to the special nature of Epic Eight, a separate sign-up thread is required. Please post to this thread ONLY for the purpose of signing up for this event. Refer to the Info Thread for details and to post any comments or questions. Thank you.

Starting zip files will be assigned to players based on the order in which their names appear in replies on this thread. You will be obligated to play from the zip file that your place in this thread assigns to you.

The game opens on July 22, but sign ups will remain open until the last week of the game. Apologies in advance to lurkers and shy people, but only those who sign up can play this one. Don't worry, it's a special occasion, not a new trend.

So... who's in?

- Sirian

July 21st, 2002, 2:54 am #2

Sounds like fun . I've always wondered what this kind of game would be like. Now I'll get to find out.

So consider me in.

Sirp
Sirp

July 21st, 2002, 5:44 am #3

Due to the special nature of Epic Eight, a separate sign-up thread is required. Please post to this thread ONLY for the purpose of signing up for this event. Refer to the Info Thread for details and to post any comments or questions. Thank you.

Starting zip files will be assigned to players based on the order in which their names appear in replies on this thread. You will be obligated to play from the zip file that your place in this thread assigns to you.

The game opens on July 22, but sign ups will remain open until the last week of the game. Apologies in advance to lurkers and shy people, but only those who sign up can play this one. Don't worry, it's a special occasion, not a new trend.

So... who's in?

- Sirian
-nt-

Sirp
Sirp

July 21st, 2002, 5:46 am #4

nt

T-hawk
T-hawk

July 21st, 2002, 6:23 am #5

So... who's in?

- Sirian
That sure is one weird-lookin' Pangaea...

I suppose you don't know if any of the civs start on the two northern islands. That'd be a tremendous disadvantage if there were any sort of scoring

July 21st, 2002, 6:47 am #6

Never mind; the starting positions are marked, I missed that. Gotta get new glasses...

Sirp
Sirp

July 21st, 2002, 6:47 am #7

That sure is one weird-lookin' Pangaea...

I suppose you don't know if any of the civs start on the two northern islands. That'd be a tremendous disadvantage if there were any sort of scoring
The starting locations are denoted by little crosses on the map, as Sirian said. None of the starting positions are on the two little islands; but it'd be a nice challenge if they were

-Sirp.

July 21st, 2002, 9:21 am #8

So... who's in?

- Sirian
Hi,

I've played every Epic, so I can't miss this one, can I?

Evil little things, these Epics. Way too addictive...

-Kylearan

Griselda
Griselda

July 22nd, 2002, 6:49 am #9

-nt-
Everybody who leaves their email on the forum has had their start files emailed to them (so let me know if you didn't receive them!).

Sirp, if you don't want to put your email on the forum, you can email me and I'll reply with your start file. If that's not possible, I will put it on the web, but I'd prefer to do it via email.

As Sirian said, to those who didn't sign up, there's still time!

-Griselda

July 22nd, 2002, 7:17 am #10

you can email to dave-at-whitevine-dot-com

Thanks!

-Sirp.