A new Diablo II site

A new Diablo II site

September 19th, 2003, 1:41 pm #1

http://home.wanadoo.nl/wolgeest/
that is the site but we just started so it isnt very good yet but still we need some viewers
Ton

Occhi
Occhi

September 19th, 2003, 1:56 pm #2

We may have had Spam, egg, sausage, and Spam for breakfast, but that doesn't mean we want spam on this board.

bright voice in the background calls out exhuberently

"But I love spam! For lunch, I want Spam spam spam spam spam beans spam spam spam kippers spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam . . .

rising Viking chorous in the background

Spam spam spam spam
Spam spam spam spam
Spammity spam, wonderful spam!
Lovely spam
Wonderful spam . . .
Spaaaaaam Spaaaaam Spaaaaam Spaaaam
(in three part choral harmony)
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!

September 19th, 2003, 7:13 pm #3

you wanted to say something?
Ton

Occhi
Occhi

September 19th, 2003, 9:04 pm #4

Your post is and was Spam.

I had some fun with that fact by referencing the infamous Monty Python sketch about Spam, since your post was spam. If you are not familiar with Monty Python, use the search feature of your browser and you may have some smiles and find the spam sketch.

Advertising your site is a spammish activity. No queremos hablar spam y no queremos comer spam aqui.

Go eat some spam if you like spam so much.

DiaboIIArenaTon
DiaboIIArenaTon

September 20th, 2003, 12:07 pm #5

My post wasnt spam but i was telling about a newe site. Spam is repeating your self multiple times.

Occhi
Occhi

September 20th, 2003, 2:32 pm #6

You spam this board with an advert for your site, and then claim that you did not spam this board. You then try to claim that you know what spam is, and fail miserably.

Unwanted advertising is, by a well accepted internet definition, spam. Now, take you spam, put it on a slice of toast, and eat it.

"Go away, or I will taunt you some more."

Ashock
Ashock

September 20th, 2003, 3:26 pm #7

...stupid. My professional opinion is that he's a moron. I believe that means an IQ in the range of 70-80. Able to care for himself, including being able to feed himself and most often wipe himself. Of course I might be mistaken, and he might just be an imbecile. IQ of 60-70.

And really, in this day and age, let's call him severely mentally challenged. It's more dignified.

-A

September 20th, 2003, 4:01 pm #8

Hi,

Nicely phrased

--Pete

September 20th, 2003, 4:06 pm #9

...stupid. My professional opinion is that he's a moron. I believe that means an IQ in the range of 70-80. Able to care for himself, including being able to feed himself and most often wipe himself. Of course I might be mistaken, and he might just be an imbecile. IQ of 60-70.

And really, in this day and age, let's call him severely mentally challenged. It's more dignified.

-A
The necromancer is probably one of the wurst fighters in the game, but his power to bring the death back to live makes him a unigue character.

Quote taken directly from site. Now now, be nice, don't go calling folk idiots and the like. Our "special" friend deserves a gold star for effort.

Hoekt un foneks werkt fur mee.

When and if this ever becomes a working site, I might go back for another look. But I doubt it.

Ton
Ton

September 20th, 2003, 6:51 pm #10

If this was spam( the other guy says its an unwanted message) Than how come people visited the site. Doesnt that mean they want it? And i might not be the smartest but im still smarter than you are (do not watch my grammar).