Was curious, so I got on the scale again this morning. Was down 2 1/2 from yesterday so I

Was curious, so I got on the scale again this morning. Was down 2 1/2 from yesterday so I

Val
Val

September 18th, 2011, 2:39 am #1

am pretty sure most of my 3 pound gain is water retention. Scones really soak up the water

Marsha
Marsha

September 19th, 2011, 2:21 pm #2

sssssssssssssssssg

Val
Val

September 20th, 2011, 3:34 am #3

to figure out what I am doing. After 26 years together, we aren't married and the house is in his name and he won't put my name on it or give me any kind of security for my future. Finally decided enough is enough. I am to blame too, have something going on that shouldn't be, but I am tired of feeling dead inside. Have to give up watching the baby as soon as I can find job. It was hard to tell her momma that today. I love that baby sooooooooooooo much, but I have got to find a way to take care of myself, because no one else is going to do it. I am staying until I figure out what I am doing for me, then I am gone. I already told him that.

kelly
kelly

September 20th, 2011, 5:06 pm #4

nt

Marsha
Marsha

September 21st, 2011, 2:50 pm #5

to figure out what I am doing. After 26 years together, we aren't married and the house is in his name and he won't put my name on it or give me any kind of security for my future. Finally decided enough is enough. I am to blame too, have something going on that shouldn't be, but I am tired of feeling dead inside. Have to give up watching the baby as soon as I can find job. It was hard to tell her momma that today. I love that baby sooooooooooooo much, but I have got to find a way to take care of myself, because no one else is going to do it. I am staying until I figure out what I am doing for me, then I am gone. I already told him that.
talk soon. xoxoxoxo
marsha

Sue
Sue

September 23rd, 2011, 2:19 pm #6

You are a wonderful woman...and strong.
Don't ever forget that.