I've got work to do.

I've got work to do.

Sue
Sue

October 16th, 2011, 9:22 pm #1

Fish fry Fri. night.
Bar/grill last night...deep fried chicken philly smothered with cheese AND french fries......oh brother.
Tonight....spaghetti with garlic Texas toast.

Marsha
Marsha

October 17th, 2011, 1:32 am #2

tomorrow is a new day!!! And I have a big wedding coming up Sat. and fun stuff before that Thurs and Fri!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

xoxoox
marsha

Val
Val

October 17th, 2011, 1:38 am #3

Fish fry Fri. night.
Bar/grill last night...deep fried chicken philly smothered with cheese AND french fries......oh brother.

week out with the guys, but the rest of the week, I have got to get back on track. I really have got to get back to eating good healthy foods. I have been eating so much JUNK lately. I have been just eating so MUCH latley period! Under the circumstanes I will forgive myself, BUT, it is time to put a stop to it. Starting in the morning, I will get back to healthier choices (except for Thursday night guys night out. Might not get to do that this week either) Val is REAY READY READY!! Going to make it happen. Got a new camera (woo hoo! Now if I can just figure out how to use it!) Did get a nice walk in down by the river today. Fall colors rock! Tomorrow I WILL wake up with a WINNING attitude!

Val
Val

October 17th, 2011, 1:52 am #4

: ) :!!!!!!!!!!

kelly
kelly

October 17th, 2011, 4:17 am #5

Fish fry Fri. night.

I want to count calories from your Menu! and And Samples..uugh so fun
Im suppose to be on 1200 cals all healthy veggies and fish etc. I keep eating nuts for late snacks and going over a bit today. I need to be a little more committed to my plan too. I had to cancel my plan of volunteering to bake cookies for a fund raiser because Im afraid I might eat one two many cookies.