Polly
Polly

February 18th, 2011, 1:51 pm #1

Polly
Polly

February 18th, 2011, 1:52 pm #2

blech.

Total loss of 5.5 lbs.

That is what happens when I stop logging what I'm eating and drinking. Did well on exercise and have a good outlook, that's gotta count for something, right?

Have a great weekend gals!

P.

Marsha
Marsha

February 18th, 2011, 2:09 pm #3

sssssssg

Marsha
Marsha

February 18th, 2011, 2:11 pm #4

nipping this thing in the bud!!!!!! Like I should have last week!!

WINTER!!! UGH!!! But spring IS coming and I'm going to feel great!

xoxox
marsha
WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val
Val

February 18th, 2011, 2:45 pm #5

control. nt

Sue
Sue

February 18th, 2011, 4:28 pm #6

Back to square one.

I've been keeping up with my exercising now if I could only keep up with my overactive wanting to nibble side of my brain....to shut it down that is.

Truthfully...I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle...right now anyway...and I should accept that but I don't want to.
Rich and I are heading south a week from Sunday and will be gone for about 3 weeks. A cruise is planned for 4 days in there and from what I hear, the food is fabulous. This is our first cruise and I want to enjoy it. I can't go away and worry about what I eat....geesh, that's no fun.

I'm thinking I will put this thing on hold until the middle of March and then start fresh again.
I'm at what I call the "snug stage" ... my interpretation of "I'm okay if it doesn't get any worse than that until I get back" stage.

Sue
Sue

February 18th, 2011, 4:30 pm #7

blech.

Total loss of 5.5 lbs.

That is what happens when I stop logging what I'm eating and drinking. Did well on exercise and have a good outlook, that's gotta count for something, right?

Have a great weekend gals!

P.
You are doing just great.

You exercised and your outlook is fabulous...you will stay the course, I know it.

Sue
Sue

February 18th, 2011, 4:33 pm #8

nipping this thing in the bud!!!!!! Like I should have last week!!

WINTER!!! UGH!!! But spring IS coming and I'm going to feel great!

xoxox
marsha
WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm saying bye bye to those 3 pounds 'cause I know you. You are determined and will get what you want.

Winter weight is TERRIBLE!!!!!
I want 10 pounds off!
I'll get there. Just a matter of time.

Sue
Sue

February 18th, 2011, 4:37 pm #9

control. nt
(((((Val))))).....we have something in common.
I LOVE to graze at night...LATE night.
Hey, you and I both know what we have to do and that's simply not eating after a certain time.
I know it shouldn't matter, but with me anyway, I start and don't want to quit....and I'm not even hungry. Go figure.

We'll do it though....we will get that part under control in due time.
THINK SPRING and warm weather, flowers, green grass......omgosh, it's endless, the beauty of nature and so on and so on.......

Laurie
Laurie

February 18th, 2011, 5:31 pm #10

((((((((Everyone)))))))) We will reach our goals :) nt