Laurie
Laurie

March 25th, 2011, 12:16 pm #2

Maintain here :) nt

Polly
Polly

March 25th, 2011, 3:35 pm #3

~*~*~*Friday Weigh In *~*~*~ nt
not enough to count, but I will anyway. Very busy, stressed out, but apparently it is not affecting my appetite.

SIL and BIL in this weekend, should be fun.

I have to reset my healthy mindset, esp. as it relates to exercise...I've been a slacker.

Have a great weekend...
Polly

Polly
Polly

March 25th, 2011, 3:35 pm #4

Me too.

Val
Val

March 25th, 2011, 6:55 pm #5

Not today though! Going to have a nice big dinner at my dad's thing, and enjoy every bite guilt free. Then back on track tomorrow. I about did myself in last night. Went for a little walk down over the hill. It had been raining and snowing. There are a lot of big rocks down there, really big rocks. There was this flat one I was walking across, it is on a pretty good slope. Wasn't being very careful, watching a blackbird instead of where I was walking. Hit a patch of wet moss and my feet went flying out from under me. Landed hard on my arms, just below my elbow on one arm, and my hand on the other. Have one very sore arm, and some very unhappy muslces in my shoulders and neck. Just feel lucky I didn't break anything. Going to be stiff and sore for a few days, but I'll learn to watch where I'm going next time.

Val
Val

March 25th, 2011, 6:56 pm #6

not enough to count, but I will anyway. Very busy, stressed out, but apparently it is not affecting my appetite.

SIL and BIL in this weekend, should be fun.

I have to reset my healthy mindset, esp. as it relates to exercise...I've been a slacker.

Have a great weekend...
Polly
bg

Val
Val

March 25th, 2011, 6:57 pm #7

vb

Marsha
Marsha

March 26th, 2011, 1:03 am #8

it better!!

xoxox
marsha

Polly
Polly

March 29th, 2011, 1:54 pm #9

Not today though! Going to have a nice big dinner at my dad's thing, and enjoy every bite guilt free. Then back on track tomorrow. I about did myself in last night. Went for a little walk down over the hill. It had been raining and snowing. There are a lot of big rocks down there, really big rocks. There was this flat one I was walking across, it is on a pretty good slope. Wasn't being very careful, watching a blackbird instead of where I was walking. Hit a patch of wet moss and my feet went flying out from under me. Landed hard on my arms, just below my elbow on one arm, and my hand on the other. Have one very sore arm, and some very unhappy muslces in my shoulders and neck. Just feel lucky I didn't break anything. Going to be stiff and sore for a few days, but I'll learn to watch where I'm going next time.
I just read this.

I hope you are feeling better. You are lucky you didn't crack your head open. Watch where you're going! We don't want anything to happen to our Val.

Polly