when did you first feel the baby kick?

when did you first feel the baby kick?

anon5
anon5

March 13th, 2011, 5:14 am #1

i know, i'm only 10 weeks, but my physiotherapist said she heard her baby kick VERY early. i've heard 18-20 weeks, but did anyone feel the kicks sooner? i can't wait to feel them. then it will seem real.

Shipin
Shipin

March 13th, 2011, 3:12 pm #2

10 weeks is too early and especially if this is your 1st pregnancy. Basically you may feel earlier like around 16-17 weeks but you may not be able to distinguish between the stomach rumbling/gas and other weird movements our stomach makes with baby's movement.
And don't worry once u'll start feeling ... there's no stopping. And by the the end of the term u'll want him to calm down for a while to catch a breath

March 13th, 2011, 3:46 pm #3

i know, i'm only 10 weeks, but my physiotherapist said she heard her baby kick VERY early. i've heard 18-20 weeks, but did anyone feel the kicks sooner? i can't wait to feel them. then it will seem real.
I remember seeing this little bean moving around a lot yet I didn't feel a thing and it made me feel a bit sad that I'd have to wait but then a day or two, (I'd have check my calendar/diary) but I do remember that feeling of wondering when. Then the flutters came. Those magical little butterfly wings. Amazing.

It also depends when the placenta is situated. Ask the technician when you have your 12-13wks screening u/s if you will do that testing or ask at your 20wk one.

It's so hard waiting until then
jm

CtMB
CtMB

March 13th, 2011, 9:24 pm #4

18 weeks

anon5
anon5

March 16th, 2011, 2:53 am #5

thanks guys n/t

Sarah
Sarah

March 16th, 2011, 6:37 pm #6

and now 20 weeks kicks!! Good luck.
Sarah