The miracle has arrived

The miracle has arrived

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

August 28th, 2011, 3:18 am #1

Lauren Anne arrived at 7:54 pm on Friday 8/26. She was 4 weeks early but as healthy as can be. She weighed 5 lbs .98 oz., 20 in. long. True to her u/s images she arrived with a full head of black hair. She's doing so well that even though she's considered preemie by GA, she can actually go home with me tomorrow...assuming we can get out with this hurricane.. I'm right outside NYC so we expect major impact.

What a week...started out with an earthquake, ending with a hurricane and in between the birth of my angel. Who could imagine that Mother Nature would be so busy this week!!!

Birth story will follow. In the meantime, much love to all of you. I read all the posts and even the guessing game one. future beauty was on the money! I can't wait for those who are in progress to reach this joyous finish line. Talk soon!

Jainee
Jainee

August 28th, 2011, 5:50 am #2

give her a big gentle kiss from us all...........Jainee

August 28th, 2011, 7:53 am #3

Lauren Anne arrived at 7:54 pm on Friday 8/26. She was 4 weeks early but as healthy as can be. She weighed 5 lbs .98 oz., 20 in. long. True to her u/s images she arrived with a full head of black hair. She's doing so well that even though she's considered preemie by GA, she can actually go home with me tomorrow...assuming we can get out with this hurricane.. I'm right outside NYC so we expect major impact.

What a week...started out with an earthquake, ending with a hurricane and in between the birth of my angel. Who could imagine that Mother Nature would be so busy this week!!!

Birth story will follow. In the meantime, much love to all of you. I read all the posts and even the guessing game one. future beauty was on the money! I can't wait for those who are in progress to reach this joyous finish line. Talk soon!
I was wayyyy off on the weight. LOL what was I thinking, I knew you had gone in labour "early". lol

So happy to hear you are both doing so well and love her name, it's a beautiful name for a beautiful baby.

crazy weather and hope you are safe and can get home safely. Thinking of you and your sweet girl.

julie

Tanya
Tanya

August 28th, 2011, 11:16 am #4

I've been obsessively checking for an update, thank you for posting! I am beyond happy for you and your little angel.

August 28th, 2011, 11:55 am #5

your news brought tears to my eyes. so very happy for you!!

JulesM
JulesM

August 28th, 2011, 12:46 pm #6

What a journey this has been! I am so overjoyed for you! Congrats!!!

bigboy
bigboy

August 28th, 2011, 12:49 pm #7

that's so wonderful : )

BabyDance
BabyDance

August 28th, 2011, 12:52 pm #8

Congrats Mrs. A! nt.

Alli
Alli

August 28th, 2011, 1:32 pm #9

Enjoy your little love

MargieD
MargieD

August 28th, 2011, 1:41 pm #10

YAY for August babies!!! :-) Enjoy your little bundle of love! n/t