Teresa- any update?

Teresa- any update?

Erin
Erin

August 13th, 2012, 8:25 pm #1

I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're doing. I hope you're out of the hospital and feeling better by now. Please let us know how you're doing if/when you can. Sending good thoughts your way!

Sara H
Sara H

August 13th, 2012, 11:51 pm #2

Me, too! Hope all is well! :-) (NT)

Teresa
Teresa

August 14th, 2012, 2:17 pm #3

I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're doing. I hope you're out of the hospital and feeling better by now. Please let us know how you're doing if/when you can. Sending good thoughts your way!
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm home now, came home on Sunday afternoon. Was supposed to head home Saturday but was having bad cramping and they decided to keep me to monitor it. It wasn't contractions but that darn growing fibroid causing irritability in my ute. Really hoping this won't get more serious, they can't tell me yes or no, because they just don't know. They are hopeful all will be well. It has to be carefully monitored. The worst was passing that kidney stone. OUCH! Glad to be home, though and have been sleeping alot. Hard to get quality sleep in the hospital b/c of vitals every few hours.

Have to follow up with my OB this Friday, but I'm feeling much, much better. Just taking it easy and hoping for smooth sailing from here on in.

Erin, I hope you're feeling good and everything is worked out now (?) with your doctor...?

SaraH, hope you are doing well, read your post above and wishing you the absolute best as you prepare to welcome your little one into the world! Can't wait for your update!

Thanks again for thinking of me!!!

Alli
Alli

August 14th, 2012, 3:46 pm #4

Hope you feel better soon

Erin
Erin

August 14th, 2012, 8:35 pm #5

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm home now, came home on Sunday afternoon. Was supposed to head home Saturday but was having bad cramping and they decided to keep me to monitor it. It wasn't contractions but that darn growing fibroid causing irritability in my ute. Really hoping this won't get more serious, they can't tell me yes or no, because they just don't know. They are hopeful all will be well. It has to be carefully monitored. The worst was passing that kidney stone. OUCH! Glad to be home, though and have been sleeping alot. Hard to get quality sleep in the hospital b/c of vitals every few hours.

Have to follow up with my OB this Friday, but I'm feeling much, much better. Just taking it easy and hoping for smooth sailing from here on in.

Erin, I hope you're feeling good and everything is worked out now (?) with your doctor...?

SaraH, hope you are doing well, read your post above and wishing you the absolute best as you prepare to welcome your little one into the world! Can't wait for your update!

Thanks again for thinking of me!!!
Hey Teresa- I was worried about you! I'm so glad you're home now (maybe DH can buy you some Haagan-Daaz so you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home?! ). The fibroid issue sounds nerve-wrecking but unlikely to really be an issue, and sounds like you've got some good perspective on it which is great! So sorry about the stone. I've seen people writhing with pain from them- seems really awful. Glad your pebble has passed! I'll post an update soon, but overall things are good. Thanks for inquiring! Do you have an anatomy scan coming up? Mine is on Thurs! Very exciting! So glad to hear things are looking up!

Teresa
Teresa

August 14th, 2012, 10:21 pm #6

Good! Looking forward to your update! Have you caved and started shopping yet?

Good luck with the scan Thursday, hope you'll post an update!

My A/S is on the 27th...at exactly 20 weeks. I am COUNTING the DAYS and hoping they can tell us pink or blue (we really want to know and so far not one tech or dr has made a guess so we are completely clueless) Monday we have the fetal cardiologist, looking forward to that one, too. Exciting times, right?

Teresa
Teresa

August 14th, 2012, 10:30 pm #7

Hope you feel better soon
I read Baby Bargains while in there and thought of you because I think it was you who recommended it and you were right, it is AMAZING...learned alot!

Alli
Alli

August 14th, 2012, 11:40 pm #8

You know to get Baby 411! These people should pay me

mel
mel

August 14th, 2012, 11:51 pm #9

And that the stone has passed. What an ordeal...ugh! Glad they are closely monitoring the fibroid and hoping it doesn't cause you too much pain or trouble.

Rest up and take care.

Teresa
Teresa

August 15th, 2012, 12:25 am #10

You know to get Baby 411! These people should pay me
Lol they SHOULD!!! Such a great resource, thanks again!! N/t