Second tri screening results in and all is good!

Second tri screening results in and all is good!

mel
mel

June 1st, 2012, 9:17 pm #1

My first tri screening results were normal, the numbers were good and they improved even more with the second tri screen. Feeling so relieved that the numbers came back good and the screens came back negative, so that I don't have to even consider an amnio. Phew!

Now onto the anatomy scan in 10 days!!

June 1st, 2012, 9:20 pm #2

You and I must be due around the same time. I am due November 7th.

Congrats on good test results!

Laura
Laura

June 1st, 2012, 9:25 pm #3

My first tri screening results were normal, the numbers were good and they improved even more with the second tri screen. Feeling so relieved that the numbers came back good and the screens came back negative, so that I don't have to even consider an amnio. Phew!

What a relief. good luck in 10 days!

Erin
Erin

June 1st, 2012, 9:52 pm #4

Congratulations! What a relief! Glad to hear you're doing so well and wishing for even more good news at your anatomy scan!

Teresa
Teresa

June 1st, 2012, 10:10 pm #5

You must be elated, that's such a relief!!! I'm so happy for your great news! I'm sure you will get more great news of your anatomy scan!
Hooray!!!!!

June 2nd, 2012, 12:03 am #6

Great! I am sure your looking forward to the anatomy scan. Its very exciting

June 2nd, 2012, 2:52 am #7

that is great news. must be such a relief.

Enjoy the anatomy scan. Will you pay for the dvd?

jm

me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 2nd, 2012, 3:40 am #8

so, I'm hoping they do so again for this scan.

June 2nd, 2012, 3:41 am #9

Thanks ladies!!! n/t

June 2nd, 2012, 3:42 am #10

You and I must be due around the same time. I am due November 7th.

Congrats on good test results!
I'm due Nov. 5