No symptoms?

No symptoms?

June 18th, 2012, 3:53 pm #1

I have a bfp with FRER at 10dpiui and 11dpiui. Today is 12dpiui and I did not test. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever-except occasional slight pinching in both of my ovaries. I had a chemical pregnancy back in March and I am worried about having another one.

I am supposed to get my beta test on Wednesday. My IUI was unmedicated and I had it on 6/6.

June 18th, 2012, 5:47 pm #2

I had none until 8wks - except for bad back cramps - no sore bb's , anything.

Sara H
Sara H

June 18th, 2012, 9:11 pm #3

I have a bfp with FRER at 10dpiui and 11dpiui. Today is 12dpiui and I did not test. I don't have any symptoms whatsoever-except occasional slight pinching in both of my ovaries. I had a chemical pregnancy back in March and I am worried about having another one.

I am supposed to get my beta test on Wednesday. My IUI was unmedicated and I had it on 6/6.
Nothing for a while then stuff started at about 8+ weeks. (I did have soar boobs but I was on P4 and always got soar boobs with that.)

I know this time sucks, where you don't feel PG, and I know this won't make a lot of sense at the moment but try to enjoy this time... the first few months can be tough on some.

Hang in there,
Sara H

Erin
Erin

June 18th, 2012, 11:41 pm #4

In fact, I'm 9+ weeks and still have very few symptoms! My primary symptom especially early on was that "ovary pinching" or "pulling" sensation in the groin. Other than that, a sore boob hear and there, a bit tired at times and a slight wave of nausea from time to time starting at maybe 7-8wks. I don't think symptoms tell you too much. Hang in there- it's really hard in those early days! Wishing you luck!

ActingLoud
ActingLoud

June 19th, 2012, 12:18 pm #5

I had none until 8wks - except for bad back cramps - no sore bb's , anything.
I had more symptons with pregnancies that I went on to miscarry than I did with successful ones (only 2, but 7 losses).

Laura
Laura

June 19th, 2012, 8:12 pm #6

And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Try to find a way to keep yourself distracted today,,,I know, easier said than done, but this cycle I had all BFNs on FRER until 14dpo.

June 20th, 2012, 4:39 pm #7

Thanks for your replies, Ladies.

My numbers are back:
HCG- 226
E2- 246
P4 >40

I'll go back on Friday. So far so good

smrc
smrc

June 21st, 2012, 1:01 am #8

good to hear!! pls post a further update! n/t

mel
mel

June 21st, 2012, 3:48 pm #9

Thanks for your replies, Ladies.

My numbers are back:
HCG- 226
E2- 246
P4 >40

I'll go back on Friday. So far so good
Great numbers! nt

Hadas
Hadas

June 21st, 2012, 5:44 pm #10

I'm not pg at the moment, but like to chime in when I can.
When I was pg with DD, I literally, literally had no symptoms except for a belly and in the last trimester fatigue and a stuffy nose. My OB told me not to tell my pregnant friends that I had no early symptoms because they'd be envious...

So basically apparently while symptoms sometimes put us at ease, if you don't have them it's not necessarily a worrisome sign at all.

Good luck!