My broken heart (m/c mentioned)

My broken heart (m/c mentioned)

August 9th, 2012, 5:44 pm #1

Hi ladies,
I am writing this from my iPhone in the hospital and apologize for typos in advance. My heart is broken. Yesterday we saw our new MFM Dr who was angry at what he called practices that bordered medical malpractice but also told us our beautiful baby girl had dangerously low amniotic fluid. Unfortunately there was nothing to do except bed rest, get super hydrated, switch doctors and prayed for a miracle. I was too distraught to drive home and my beloved husband drove us home. He left the house a few hours later to pick up my car when I delivered my beautiful Baby Mireya all by myself at home. I was able to call 911 for help, drag myself to the front door to unlock it and held her and the cord and prayed for God to take her in his arms. Words cannot describe what I saw and went through in those ten minutes waiting for the ambulance. I refused to put her down and told her how much she was loved and prayed for in her short life. At my new MFM's hospital, I was met with an amazing team of doctors who have treated us with the utmost compassion, respect and humility a despondent parent could ask for. We learned our beautiful Baby Mikayla was also in distress and she was delivered a few hours later. I hope to be released very late tonight or tomorrow morning. With a heavy heart I leave the pink board, give my deepest prayers and wish you all the best for your future babies. I am uncertain what the future brings but I have faith my take home babies are still waiting for my beloved and I to find them.

Again, there are not enough words of gratitude for the advice, support and comfort you all have given me. Thank you for sharing your lives with this community.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

August 9th, 2012, 6:10 pm #2

I've been desperately looking for an update. There just aren't words. I'm so so sorry. Have faith that your babies knew you and DH loved them. What beautfiul names you gave your angels. I pray for healing for you and DH.

Tanya
Tanya

August 9th, 2012, 6:19 pm #3

Hi ladies,
I am writing this from my iPhone in the hospital and apologize for typos in advance. My heart is broken. Yesterday we saw our new MFM Dr who was angry at what he called practices that bordered medical malpractice but also told us our beautiful baby girl had dangerously low amniotic fluid. Unfortunately there was nothing to do except bed rest, get super hydrated, switch doctors and prayed for a miracle. I was too distraught to drive home and my beloved husband drove us home. He left the house a few hours later to pick up my car when I delivered my beautiful Baby Mireya all by myself at home. I was able to call 911 for help, drag myself to the front door to unlock it and held her and the cord and prayed for God to take her in his arms. Words cannot describe what I saw and went through in those ten minutes waiting for the ambulance. I refused to put her down and told her how much she was loved and prayed for in her short life. At my new MFM's hospital, I was met with an amazing team of doctors who have treated us with the utmost compassion, respect and humility a despondent parent could ask for. We learned our beautiful Baby Mikayla was also in distress and she was delivered a few hours later. I hope to be released very late tonight or tomorrow morning. With a heavy heart I leave the pink board, give my deepest prayers and wish you all the best for your future babies. I am uncertain what the future brings but I have faith my take home babies are still waiting for my beloved and I to find them.

Again, there are not enough words of gratitude for the advice, support and comfort you all have given me. Thank you for sharing your lives with this community.
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. There are no words that I can offer but know that I am praying and thinking of you.

mel
mel

August 9th, 2012, 6:22 pm #4

Hi ladies,

I am deeply saddened by your loss and for the pain you have had to endure. There aren't words to express my sympathy. I am so sorry, Marti.

I am sending hugs and healing thoughts to you and your DH. Please take care.

Erin
Erin

August 9th, 2012, 6:37 pm #5

Hi ladies,

Marti- My heart is just broken for you. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. I've been thinking about you since the other day when you posted and just hoping and praying for you. You gave your babies such beautiful names. I will continue to think about you and send lots of hugs and healing thoughts. I am so so sorry.

Gym girl
Gym girl

August 9th, 2012, 6:45 pm #6

Hi ladies,

I have tears in my eyes as I read your post. I am so sorry for this loss and for what you have gone through. I am sending you strength wish you and your husband peace and all the best.

August 9th, 2012, 7:04 pm #7

Hi ladies,

Oh my goodness. My eyes and heart are crying for u. I am so sorry that this happened to you and DH and your beautiful babies. May god bless u as u recover. Plz email me privately at j e n n a t e b o 2 @ y a h o o . c o m if I can do anything for u. I could bring u lunch or anything tomorrow. I have a light day at work. ((( hugs))). FB

August 9th, 2012, 7:12 pm #8

Hi ladies,

I can't even imagine what you went through while you were waiting for the ambulance. I'm so completely sorry and devastated for you.

I'm saying prayers for you: for your daughters, and for the future children I hope you are blessed with in the near future.

Hugs and love,
Meg

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

August 9th, 2012, 7:57 pm #9

Hi ladies,

I wish I could take away your pain and sorrow. Please accept my sincerest condolences for such a terrible loss. I will pray for you and your husband.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

August 9th, 2012, 8:58 pm #10

Hi ladies,

marti, there are no words to make it better. i'm so, so very sorry for your loss. my heart is broken for you and your husband. oh, marti. i have no doubt mireya and mikayla felt your love.

this is a terrible time so please try to remember to take care of yourselves. i am so glad you have a wonderful husband at your side during this impossibly difficult time. may you find strength in each other as you grieve for your beautiful babies.

sending you love and deepest sympathies.
-broody