It's time for me to sign off

It's time for me to sign off

Alli
Alli

May 9th, 2012, 1:27 pm #1

Apparently someone hates me on the boards and comments anon about everything I post now.

It's been a good few years from 2009. You guys helped me have three beautiful babies. I hope I helped others with a low AFC see that miracles can happen. I hope I also showed that triplets can be a blessing and not a bad outcome.

You guys know my blog address if you want to catch up.

Love, Alli

anonymous
anonymous

May 9th, 2012, 2:57 pm #2

Hi Ali, I have read the anon posts on the other board and think you should reconsider leaving. Reading between the lines of the anon post, I do believe it was not malice against you personally but perhaps mentioning religion to fsh.

Hugs

IrishGirl
IrishGirl

May 9th, 2012, 2:59 pm #3

sorry that is me IrishGirl :-) n/t

Laura
Laura

May 9th, 2012, 3:00 pm #4

Apparently someone hates me on the boards and comments anon about everything I post now.

It's been a good few years from 2009. You guys helped me have three beautiful babies. I hope I helped others with a low AFC see that miracles can happen. I hope I also showed that triplets can be a blessing and not a bad outcome.

Love, Alli
So I noticed that the drug ads have disappeared again recently, as has your post "to ANONS", so I think it's the moderator on that board that is bullying you...obviously still working through the pain of their own IF and can't handle hearing success stories. So, stay on this board, ok? You don't have to post to the other one but stay here!

May 9th, 2012, 3:49 pm #5

Love, Alli
I don't go to the main high fsh bb often so missed it.

Don't go, your input is valuable and enjoyable, don't let some grump turn your day into a negative. Stay on this bb, people don't mind non-preggos posting.

I like to keep an eye on this bb and delete the anons so I like to think you'll be safe here.

If you do suspect the moderator on the other bb as the pp suggested, change your screen name for there and see if you get attacks. As a moderator, we can see IP addresses and block them too --which is what I've had to do with those pesky ads that have been popping up lately; what a pain.

Sorry you feel unwelcome on the other bb. Have you considered hanging out in the playgroup bb? Good bunch of women there.

hugs
Julie

me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 9th, 2012, 3:54 pm #6

i saw the thread in question. I'd feel unwelcome too. I see where you are coming from and I'd want a heads up if I was mentioning god all over and not realizing how hurtful to could be to others.

hugs (and don't leave)
jm

May 9th, 2012, 4:20 pm #7

Love, Alli
Hi Alli,
I left these boards a while back for many reasons but because of some people on here who I cared very much about, I lurked for a while and have posted occasionally. I'm glad that I lurk so that I could catch posts like yours.

First of all - You have a lot to contribute because of your journey. There are probably hundreds of women who in lurking, read these forums and find comfort and hope in everyone's story including yours. Pls don't give anyone the power to take that from them.

Secondly - I checked the other forum and right away I sensed - malice, anger and jealousy coming from the other poster. I once found myself in your very position right here on this board. Had a stalker attack my each and every post with vile and malicious anon responses. I stuck it out, with the support of others and thankfully was able to offer hope and encouragement. The trolls disappeared or may still be around for all I care.

Thirdly - The venom coming from that person may very well be indicative of the pain that she's in. In the interest of your own Karma and internal peace, it's better to send out sympathy to people like that. Don't stay there and put up with their hostility if you don't want to, otoh, leave if you really don't want to be there, but don't leave because they are pushing you out. Don't give them that win. Others will support you. Some people simply HAVE to be the most popular and will attack and push out anyone who challenge their status.

Fourthly - I don't believe in religion or god and I would (as you wisely pointed out) appreciate it if someone indicated that that was included in the content of their post, so that I could choose to read or not to read it, just like we all give warning if for e.g. a loss would be mentioned in the body of a post. For the poster to attack your helpful response was quite petty and rediculous on her part.

Lastly - I'm one who tends to not take it seriously when people announce their departure from these forums because someone rubbed them the wrong way. I have seen this used many times in an effort to either throw a large pity party to gain pleads to stay, or to make someone else look bad. Clearly this is NOT the case with your announcement so I will do something that I never ever do in response to those type of announcement posts and say "Please don't go". Your contributions on here and the other forum, are way more valuable than anything that other poster could say to you. If it is indeed the moderator - SHAME ON HER!!!! You can see from this forum and the playgroup and the over 40 with high fsh group, that the monitors are very loving, caring and mature women who do care about their posters and will never berate or torment them. If it is someone else, then have pity on them because if they are indeed childless (as the poster pointed out she is), then their pain 'could' be running so deep and dark that their thought process is completely poisoned towards those who either have success, or have found a way to come to terms with their position in life around ttcing without success.

Your worth on here is priceless.
Cheers,
Z.
Last edited by ZakiaZ on May 9th, 2012, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 9th, 2012, 6:32 pm #8

I've calmed down a bit now. I guess it is a combo of serious family drama, DH being out of town for 6 days in a row, the nastiest eye infection ever, strep, and now PMS. That is super sweet of you (and others) to take the time to write a very sincere note.

I don't mention religion a whole lot, but I am very religious person. I am VERY sensitive of the fact that there are many people who don't believe what I believe and are highly offended by the "God's will" comment. I peruse the DE boards also and it seems to hit a particular nerve there. I also try to be super sensitive to the fact that I WAS successful and there are those who probably disdain me for that. Infertility is super unfair so I don't blame them for it.

I LOVE the women on these boards because I would have bought my awful old clinic's DE speech. I would never had the hope to find Dr. A. My heart hurts so much to see women who are told they are screwed with a FSH of 11 or an AFC of 10. If you remove my age, I was a pretty worst case scenario and people supported me so much.

Last edited by AC2009 on May 9th, 2012, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

May 9th, 2012, 6:32 pm #9

So I noticed that the drug ads have disappeared again recently, as has your post "to ANONS", so I think it's the moderator on that board that is bullying you...obviously still working through the pain of their own IF and can't handle hearing success stories. So, stay on this board, ok? You don't have to post to the other one but stay here!
You are a smart cookie! nt
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

Jamie
Jamie

May 9th, 2012, 6:58 pm #10

Love, Alli
You are a fabulous person and have so much to offer other posters. You're kind of a part of a little cohort with me, shilpa, CtMB, gone fshn, bethpkway, Mrs. A, etc., who all had our babies around the same time. It would be so sad to lose you. I hope you will at least post here.