How did it go Sara H?

How did it go Sara H?

Tanya
Tanya

January 3rd, 2012, 7:33 pm #1

Thinking of you and hoping you got wonderful news today!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 3rd, 2012, 7:42 pm #2

me too! sent you an email n/t

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 4th, 2012, 2:31 am #3

Wishing you luck n/t

Sara H
Sara H

January 4th, 2012, 4:39 pm #4

Huston, we have a heartbeat!

(And me and DH crying in the ultrasound room!)

And, it was one of my fav. techs so I loved that! (I love them all, honestly, but you know what I mean!)

Measuring exactly where it should, and had a rate of 109, which I was told was right for 6weeks3day and will go up for hopefully 120 for next visit in two weeks! (Bloods next week, ultra sound in two)

Don't have the blood work numbers yet but the nurse seemed totally not worried about that!

So, now the bubble is a bubble and a clump and has a heartbeat and DH had an amazing birthday gift! He also told his parents on his birthday, which was wonderful!
His dad does carpentry and we gave him blueprints of a cradle and asked if he could build something like that. He looked at it, scanned it, and said, "Humm, is this in inches? Oh, OH! Is this a subliminal message?" He then handed it to my mother-in-law and she screamed and burst into tears. Very satisfying for us!

Bad side? Mild nausea for the last few days. Fun. Grrr!
BUT WORTH IT!

Hugs and love to all!
Sara H

Tanya
Tanya

January 4th, 2012, 5:13 pm #5

So glad to hear the excellent news!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

January 4th, 2012, 7:01 pm #6

And, it was one of my fav. techs so I loved that! (I love them all, honestly, but you know what I mean!)

Measuring exactly where it should, and had a rate of 109, which I was told was right for 6weeks3day and will go up for hopefully 120 for next visit in two weeks! (Bloods next week, ultra sound in two)

Don't have the blood work numbers yet but the nurse seemed totally not worried about that!

So, now the bubble is a bubble and a clump and has a heartbeat and DH had an amazing birthday gift! He also told his parents on his birthday, which was wonderful!
His dad does carpentry and we gave him blueprints of a cradle and asked if he could build something like that. He looked at it, scanned it, and said, "Humm, is this in inches? Oh, OH! Is this a subliminal message?" He then handed it to my mother-in-law and she screamed and burst into tears. Very satisfying for us!

BUT WORTH IT!

Hugs and love to all!
Sara H
It's truly amazing when you see that little fuzz beating on the screen. When you go in 2 weeks you will see the gummy bear appearance with little arm buds flapping around. You won't believe your eyes.

Bethpky
Bethpky

January 4th, 2012, 9:04 pm #7

BUT WORTH IT!

Hugs and love to all!
Sara H
Enjoy the memories of a monumental day. I love the way you told your in-laws.

Wells42
Wells42

January 4th, 2012, 9:18 pm #8

BUT WORTH IT!

Hugs and love to all!
Sara H
So happy to hear it went well! And it sounds like everything is perfect!

b&a72
b&a72

January 4th, 2012, 9:39 pm #9

Glad everything went good 109 that early is a good heartbeat, they are looking for 120bpm or higher around 7 to 7 and half weeks. We have not been brave enough to tell our parents yet and we are 10 weeks but already thinking of ways to announce it at 12 weeks. When we went in at our 8 and 9 week ultrasound the babies where already moving around which was awesome.

enochi
enochi

January 4th, 2012, 10:55 pm #10

BUT WORTH IT!

Hugs and love to all!
Sara H
That's great news! I'm doing a happy dance for you