Good Luck Tanya ..

Good Luck Tanya ..

Shipin
Shipin

December 8th, 2010, 5:15 am #1

For tomorrow. If I am not mistaken u have ur u/s tommo ? Hope u come back with a good news.

December 8th, 2010, 5:41 am #2

I have been thinking about you alot this wk and I hope that your baby's heartbeat picked up and that last week is just a bad memory.

I wish you and your baby the best.

Take care,

Jenna

bethpky
bethpky

December 8th, 2010, 2:33 pm #3

For tomorrow. If I am not mistaken u have ur u/s tommo ? Hope u come back with a good news.
Praying that the heartbeat is strong today.

Tanya
Tanya

December 8th, 2010, 2:44 pm #4

Thank you so much for the concern. Im so sad to report there is no heartbeat. I am waiting for Cooper to call but based on my conversation with Dr. Brasille last week, they will want me to have a D&E.

While I am devastated, I am comforted by the fact that I have an amazing, loving and supportive husband. Perhaps it is just not what GOD has in his plans for me right now.
I cant begin to express how much the friendship on this board continues to mean to me. I wish everyone much success and I hope that I will be able to join the pink board again very soon.

December 8th, 2010, 3:03 pm #5

Dr. B called me too when I had my BO last year. Lots of cyber hugs. Trust me, it will happen again for you. Just keep trying.

bethpky
bethpky

December 8th, 2010, 3:20 pm #6

Thank you so much for the concern. Im so sad to report there is no heartbeat. I am waiting for Cooper to call but based on my conversation with Dr. Brasille last week, they will want me to have a D&E.

While I am devastated, I am comforted by the fact that I have an amazing, loving and supportive husband. Perhaps it is just not what GOD has in his plans for me right now.
I cant begin to express how much the friendship on this board continues to mean to me. I wish everyone much success and I hope that I will be able to join the pink board again very soon.
There are no words to comfort you now, but know that you're loved by everyone on this board. How wonderful that you have a supportive and loving DH.

My prayers are with you.

Shipin
Shipin

December 8th, 2010, 3:27 pm #7

You've had such a roller coaster and I was so confident everything will work out.
I pray that you recover from this (Physically and mentally) soon and come back to this board with a good news.
I know you would've already thought of doing it but still to re-iterate. Get on Dr Check's callback list and discuss with him at length what he feels could have gone wrong here and how to avoid that in future.
Lots of Hugs... Take care.

tanya
tanya

December 8th, 2010, 3:45 pm #8

Actually I'm such a mess right now I haven't thought of calling to get on his call back list. Do I just call the front desk to schedule that?
Thank you for your very kind words and the kindness you have shown me.

Tanya
Tanya

December 8th, 2010, 3:46 pm #9

Dr. B called me too when I had my BO last year. Lots of cyber hugs. Trust me, it will happen again for you. Just keep trying.
I just need to get through the D&E and the holidays and I feel like I will be fine (or at least better).
Thank you for your kind words.

Tanya
Tanya

December 8th, 2010, 3:47 pm #10

There are no words to comfort you now, but know that you're loved by everyone on this board. How wonderful that you have a supportive and loving DH.

My prayers are with you.
I really do appreciate your kind words and I am really rooting for you! Please let me know how your ultrasound goes next week.