FET question

FET question

AnnieB
AnnieB

August 7th, 2011, 12:02 pm #1

I am in my 4th 2ww and days shy of 42 which has me really bummed. I had my best low stim cycle to date last month where I actually produced eggs to freeze. The fresh cycle sadly failed so I cycled right into a FET with the remaining frosties. Although they all survived the thaw they all lost cells but did continue to grow by transfer day. Has anyone heard of this and has anyone had either a BFN or a BFP with a FET where the frosties lost cells in the thaw but continued to grow? It is really difficult to feel hopeful with so much failure.

Kristen
Kristen

August 9th, 2011, 6:30 am #2

I don't really have an answer to your question, but I think know how you might feel... I had many IF procedures and several years of failure before we were blessed. When I went through it, I always felt like it never happened before, why would it now... but each shot is a shot independent of the other attempts and you now have embies inside you trying to grow. Many have had success with FETs, even though the thawing process is not perfect, so try to remember that and have hope because one time...you just might be surprised.

All the best...

K

AnnieB
AnnieB

August 9th, 2011, 12:04 pm #3

Thanks Kristen for your supportive & warm response. I am trying to have hope but I feel depleted. IF is a rough road for sure. Annie