Edward Coleman Hurley has arrived!

Edward Coleman Hurley has arrived!

CtMB
CtMB

March 16th, 2011, 12:33 am #1

Hi Ladies-

Wanted to post our wonderful news. We were scheduled for a C section for 3/23 b/c the baby was a footling breech but he had other plans!! My water broke at 330 am this morning,I thought perhpas he had turned on his own but ultrasound showed he was still a footling breech. So, we had a C-section early this morning and delivered Edward Coleman Hurley at 5:54 am. He weighs 7lbs 15 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is healthy and happy and we are truly blessed.

Wanted to thank you all for your support and posts over the months- they got me through some very dark times.

Will be checking in on all the other mommies-to-be and wishing everyone health and happiness.

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

March 16th, 2011, 12:50 am #2

So happy to hear this great news, congrats to you and DH and welcome to baby Edward! Hope you all are enjoying getting to know each other!

So glad that this board's "March Madness" is underway!!!

Bethpky
Bethpky

March 16th, 2011, 12:56 am #3

Hi Ladies-

Wanted to post our wonderful news. We were scheduled for a C section for 3/23 b/c the baby was a footling breech but he had other plans!! My water broke at 330 am this morning,I thought perhpas he had turned on his own but ultrasound showed he was still a footling breech. So, we had a C-section early this morning and delivered Edward Coleman Hurley at 5:54 am. He weighs 7lbs 15 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is healthy and happy and we are truly blessed.

Wanted to thank you all for your support and posts over the months- they got me through some very dark times.

Will be checking in on all the other mommies-to-be and wishing everyone health and happiness.
So happy to hear your news and love the name!

ekb88
ekb88

March 16th, 2011, 1:44 am #4

Hi Ladies-

Wonderful!! Enjoy!!!

anon5
anon5

March 16th, 2011, 2:54 am #5

Hi Ladies-

congratulations! n/t

Shipin
Shipin

March 16th, 2011, 5:24 am #6

Hi Ladies-

March is a great month .. so many good news !!!
Congratulations to you and your family. Hope the baby is doing good.

Jamie
Jamie

March 16th, 2011, 1:25 pm #7

Hi Ladies-

Glad you and your son are doing great! Best wishes!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

March 16th, 2011, 4:56 pm #8

Hi Ladies-

congrats!! (n/t)

March 16th, 2011, 5:02 pm #9

Hi Ladies-

Best wishes to you and your precious little one!

JulesM
JulesM

March 16th, 2011, 5:05 pm #10

Hi Ladies-

Enjoy that bundle of joy!!