Doppler Gel, Does Anyone Know...

Doppler Gel, Does Anyone Know...

Teresa
Teresa

July 18th, 2012, 5:24 pm #1

if you can buy it someplace other than online?

Thanks!

Erin
Erin

July 18th, 2012, 5:45 pm #2

I assume you're wanting to use something right away instead of waiting for an online purchase to get there? I ordered mine online, but you can use any water-based gel, like K-Y Jelly or Aloe Vera Gel (and if I run out of the mini doppler gel before it gets here, I will get one of these replacements at the drugstore in the meantime). I got my doppler gel through amazon- big bottle for $5 and free shipping. Have you used the home doppler yet? So much fun, right?! I told myself I'd only use it once a week, but I'm on the daily program right now... Have fun!

Teresa
Teresa

July 18th, 2012, 5:53 pm #3

Nope, don't mind waiting. There's no urgency, still have some left, was just wondering if it is sold OTC.

Yes, we've have had it since week 9 and LOVE it!

Erin
Erin

July 18th, 2012, 6:22 pm #4

The only place I can imagine would have it would be a medical supply store. If you look them up you can usually find one locally and they may carry doppler gel. Good luck and happy listening!

Sara H
Sara H

July 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm #5

if you can buy it someplace other than online?

Thanks!
regular body cream, a good squirt of it, and with my doppler it works wonderfully. Then I wipe it off well from the doppler an rub it all into my belly... which, so far, has been clear of stretch marks.

I don't know your brand but you might not need the fancy gel?

Good luck!
Sara H

Teresa
Teresa

July 18th, 2012, 9:09 pm #6

Cool, thanks, SaraH N/T