Cautiously celebrating a BFP! (baby mentioned)

Cautiously celebrating a BFP! (baby mentioned)

CtMB
CtMB

December 9th, 2011, 5:16 pm #1

Hi everyone- I had posted here a few weeks ago after my ET concerned about my 7-celled embies.... I am very cautiously celebrating the call from my REs office...my beta this morning was 131! Keeping our fingers crossed for appropriate rising numbers for Monday. Thank you all for your encouragement

b&a72
b&a72

December 9th, 2011, 5:55 pm #2

Think positive you already got over one hurdle now on to the next.

December 9th, 2011, 7:19 pm #3

Hi everyone- I had posted here a few weeks ago after my ET concerned about my 7-celled embies.... I am very cautiously celebrating the call from my REs office...my beta this morning was 131! Keeping our fingers crossed for appropriate rising numbers for Monday. Thank you all for your encouragement
I'm very happy for you! A 131 sounds like a great starting off point and I hope you get a big fat rise on Monday!

TTC: Since Nov. 2006
Diagnosis: Ovarian Dysfunction & PCOS
26 Years Old
cd3 FSH 16.8
cd10 FSH 13.6
7 Unmonitored Cycles of Clomid
3 Unmonitored Cycles of Letrozole
Positive CCCT
TAB for cysts
1st Cycle of 150iu of Menopur with Timed BDing - 5 mature follies - BFN
TAB for cysts
2nd Cycle of 150iu of Menopur with Timed Intercourse - 4 mature follies in play - BFN
3rd Cycle of 150 iu of Menopur with Timed Intercourse - 2 follies - BFN
1st Cycle of Gonal F - 1 follie & cyst on right - BFN
TAB for a cycle
2nd Cycle of Gonal F = BFP!!!!!
11dpo Beta=27.9
14dpo Beta=120
16dpo Beta=210
18dpo Beta=429
21dpo Beta=1064
5w6d - baby measuring 3mm, h/b 101
6w6d - baby measuring 6mm, h/b 126
7w6d - baby 18mm, h/b 171, measuring ahead at 8w2d! RE noticed enlarged yolk sac so keeping a close eye on that
8w6d - baby 2.52cm with h/b of 174
9w5d - baby 3.22cm with h/b of 180 measuring 10w1d
10w6d - baby 4.34cmcm with h/b of 174 measuring 11w1d
12w u/s showed baby at 11.2cm with h/b of 162 - unfortunately, that evening I suffered a horrible m/c of a chromosomally NORMAL girl.... RIP my angel girl...you were loved....

First cycle of Gonal F with Timed Intercourse since m/c - BFN
2nd Cycle of Gonal F with Timed Intercourse - BFN
TAB for a month on bcp's
3rd Cycle of Gonal F - BFP
-11dpo beta=14.9
-14dpo beta=45.7
-16dpo beta=140
-18dpo beta=366
u/s at 6w1d showed heart-rate of 114!!!!
u/s at 7w1d showed heart-rate of 141!!!!
u/s at 8w showed heart-rate of 179
u/s at 9w showed 2 SCH's, h/r of 197
u/s at 10w showed h/r of 175
u/s at 11w showed h/r of 180
u/s at 12 w showed h/r of 188
12w2d...m/c'd baby at home, lost too much blood, had to have emergency D&C...severely anemic....baby was a chromosomally normal boy
-developed a blood clot in leg 1 1/2 wks post D&C...saw a hematologist and had testing done and everything came back normal, will still treat me with Lovenex on next pregnancy

December 9th, 2011, 7:37 pm #4

will be watching for your updates

Nice to have you here

Julie

JulesM
JulesM

December 9th, 2011, 10:59 pm #5

Fingers crossed for a great 2nd beta!

Bea
Bea

December 10th, 2011, 12:35 am #6

That's awesome news! Yay for that strong 7 cell embie!

Did you POAS? What protocol were you on?

Best wishes!

bigboy
bigboy

December 10th, 2011, 12:37 am #7

congratulations!!

sch1star
sch1star

December 10th, 2011, 1:17 am #8

So happy for you! Celebrate every milestone and each small success - even if cautiously - you deserve it!

Jamie
Jamie

December 10th, 2011, 2:38 am #9

Wow, that is SO great! Well, you are ahead of me and I hope to follow in your footsteps next year!

Bethpky
Bethpky

December 10th, 2011, 4:32 am #10

I'm thrilled that you got a positive beta (and a nice number, too).